Challenges Await

"Debby!" Josh whispered

"What the fuck do you want? We are in an emergency right now!" Debby said back but then looked upset she ever said so.

"What's the emergency about?"

"Let me explain to you everything, you don't understand this situation.  We are a small group of peacemakers that stand against violence, we have a strong belief with equality among all and we plan on doing work change. We are hackers, we are peacemakers, we are heathens of an unknown world. Most of the people here have faked their death that's why we wear the hoodies people see us as "dead" We are currently going against many different governments across the world, including the US. Tyler however was wandering in the wrong spot at the wrong time and nearly was shot. We thought he was a spy. They have started to find out our location,so we hide. That's why Tyler said he was hiding from "blurryface" because he didn't want information to get leaked if a spy possibably saw us. However that part of the story is true but it's a very minor detail of our organization. You remember the different hoodie colors right?"

"Uh yeah but what do they mean?"

"Here's a piece of paper and don't you dare lose it." Debby handed him a piece of paper that seemed a bit worn down and it had the same colors red,black,yellow,purple,blue,orange,and green on it. It read

America
Red - Elite group of New England
Blue - Army
Yellow - Elite Group of Southern United States
Black - Elite Group of America
Purple - Elite Group of Western United States
Orange - In Training, under the age of 18
Green - Main Group not Elite
Yellow - Spies

"Why are me and Tyler apart of the Elite?" I asked then went to bend down to tie my shoe, losing my breath while doing so.

"You guys have similar yet different minds, both of you have seen it all, death, hallucinations, violence, and more. You may not be psychically trained but you sure as hell are mentally. Tyler told me about you and he said he left clues leading up here. He told me the clues and I thought 'Damn that boy must be smart to figure that out' I told him that if you found us you'd have to join but we'd know you were ready to. Being insane here is somewhat needed, it proved you've seen the world in many different faces."

"Wow I actually never thought of it like that but how about Tyler?" Josh asked with a curious yet surprised look on his face

"You are good at problem solving, Tyler is also very gifted in problem solving but not as well as you, he has proven to be quite intelligent and a good leader. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if you two took over this damn thing in a few years time. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if you took over the world."

"When do we start psychical training?"

"It's already begun for you"

With that a alarm went off and everyone went sprinting for the weapons. Josh and Tyler both went for the ropes and grapple hooks.

"THIS WAY LETS GO!" A red team member screamed

And with that he saw the sun for the first time