30. the suprise

Riley pov
Maya looked stunning Lucas,  farkle and zay were at the beach setting up the surprise for maya and texted me it was ready. She was still confused that she was the only one out of the two of us getting ready and was asking a bunch of questions i ignored them all and threw her in my car and drove off to the beach.

Zay pov

Holy shit today is the day that lucaya becomes official holy shit holy shit oh my god oh my god i can die peacefully now, lucas fell hard for her he was determined to have this happen he wanted her to be his for the rest of his life. He laid down a trail of roses and set up a little lounge area on the beach with candles and the sun set he had a tux on with a red tie because riley told him maya was wearing red farkle and i walked  over to the parking lot ready to jump in riley's car as soon as she dropped maya off.

Lucas pov

Lucas pov

I saw maya and damn i was lucky i've never seen anything more beautiful in my entire life i wanted her to be mine forever i never wanted another guy to touch her yet alone look at her.

Maya pov
Aawwwwee Lucas is so cute in a tux and i couldn't help it but i felt tears starting to stream down my face and i gasped and put my hands over my mouth i can't believe Lucas did this for me. i swear to fuck if this is what i think it is i will start balling myself to death right here right now.

Aw baby why are you crying

i really don't know it kinda sorta happened

well i wanted to ask you something

yeah?

I said in between sobs he got down on one knee and pulled out a little black box and opened it revealing the ring i saw at the mall with riley it was beautiful, that's it i'm a gonner like i'm dead bye Felicia.

Maya penolpe hart would you do me the honor of being that happiest man alive and marry me?

YES OH MY GOD YES ITS ABOUT GOD DAMN TIME COWBOY!! 

I tackled him to the ground and kissed him, i was crying so much at this point it was like hurricane katrina he slid the ring on my finger and lead me over to out pic-nic area. We laid down on the blankets and looked up at the stars because the sun had now set.

Nelope?

He said pouting in a baby voice

yes?

They said it was impossible but you did it you broke the bad boy....

i mean i guess you could say it's an unknown talent but...

I shrugged and we both laughed we shared one last kiss of the night under the stars WE WERE ENGAGED!!  i heard a car pull up and i saw headlights when i turned around farkle grabbed a camera from out of the bushes and yelled

RUN HES GONNA SHOOT ME I REPEAT ABORT MISSION!!!!

Lucas got up and sprinted after farkle leaving me dying laughing in the sand. I was so happy!

BA BAM ANOTHA ONE AND NO NO NO ITS NOT THE END SO CALM UR SHIT WE GOT A HANDFUL OF CHAPTERS LEFT TO GO!!!!!  SO DONT SHOOT ME YET OR U WONT GET AN ENDING GOTTA BLAST!!! -aubree🚀🚀🚀