17. pizza and netflix

Maya pov
I woke up feeling better then ever. The boy I liked kissed me and I guess in his own weird way told me he liked me. ( a pic of her room in "what's wrong with Maya".continue)

wait woah woah back this train up a second

who are you?

your conscience

oh wait what I say

you just admit to yourself that you like Lucas friar aka Lucas fuckboy friar he haw huckleberry cactus Pete sundance hopalong maroon etc need I go on?

no no I got it.. wait omg I did say that

My mom was always working so I wasn't surprised she wasn't home so I grabbed some cereal and sat on my couch and watched "vanderpump rules" it's a show on bravo where this lady and her husband own a restaurant and there are a bunch of young attractive people who date and party with each other, need I go on about how many views they get?
I sat there as the show went to commercial and I heard a knock on the door. I assumed it was Riley because well who else would come early over break.

no one else really

don't assume things

ok we need to have a talk about when you just show up

I'm always here but you never really listened till now. I'm kinda like you when your screaming at a stupid person in a horror movie and your like don't go in the closet and they don't listen and go in anyways

ugh shut up

I was wearing really short pajama shorts and a soft tank top I got in that store aerie by American eagle it's like pjs and bras and underwear and shit. my hair was in a messy bun and some makeup from yesterday remained on my face not much though. it's like I can feel it on my face but you can't see it.. 

wait what was I doing

The door...

yeah what about it?

someone is at the door..

oh yeah right

I quickly ran to the door i thought it was was Riley. nope nope it wasn't it was he haw.

you

in the kind of tone Mr.matthews does when Farkle goes to pick up Riley at her house.And he said back mimicking me in the same tone back.

me

how ya doin he haw

just fine blondie

I move aside for him to come in. When he walked in I shut the door and locked it like i always do and I slowly turned around and started walking to where he was standing. but to my "surprise" he turned around and pinned me to the door.

do you like getting people's attention this way?

nope just yours

aw was that meant for me to feel special

depends... did it

Nope

well then it wasn't meant to

he leaned in and kissed me real quick and pulled away and quickly placed his lips on mine again taking longer to remove them. I pulled away.

Lucas what are we?

Uh I dunno whatd ya want us to be?

I dunno

well how about we order pizza and talk about it?

ok he haw

---------------------time skip--------------------

Cactus Pete and I watched a few
*cough a lot cough*
movies and ordered Pizza Hut. it was 11:30 pm and my mom was gonna be back in a little bit so he was getting ready to leave. As I opened the door for Lucas to leave someone else was about to knock.

Tyler?

oooooo cliffhanger 😏😏 told you there would be drama and ba bam I gave it to you I got plans (wiggles eyebrows)... (gasps) OK BYE A BOOK I LOVE WAS JUST UPDATED GOTTA ZAYN.. don't forget to comment and vote and tell me if u laughed at Mayas conscience (that was a goal) who's Tyler? find out next chapter. -Aubree ✌🏻️