7. School trip?

Maya pov

I awoke to a very very passed out Lucas in my bed cuddling me close and I was cuddled into his chest. "OMG WHAT HAPPENED?" I yelled.

He instantly leaped up and out of my bed and on to my floor. I know what happened absolutely nothing but I knew this would happen and I found it hilarious but he reached up and grabbed my arm and he pulled me down and I was on top of him.

"Listen blondie if I go down you go down with me." he said "ooh nicknames" I said and smirked as I rolled off of him and ran to bathroom and got ready before he could catch me. (outfit below)

with my hair in a long wavy ponytail with a braid up top (below) and I added this cool thing where I made my hair tie for my ponytail a stran of hair

I had a simple and natural pallet of eye shadow I covered my eye with and a thin line of winged eye liner and my eye brows were waxed and tinted a few days ago so they were fine, my eye lashes were super long and my mascara amplified its length an...

I had a simple and natural pallet of eye shadow I covered my eye with and a thin line of winged eye liner and my eye brows were waxed and tinted a few days ago so they were fine, my eye lashes were super long and my mascara amplified its length and volume making my eyes look super pretty.

I was ready and I opened my door to see a Lucas cleaned up and he had on the same clothes from yesterday but he had a Cleveland calvs hoodie he wore so it looked like a completely different look. damn boys have it good they can do shit like this and get away with it but if I tried nnnoooo i can't now can i?

A little while later in history class...

we all sat in silence as mr.matthews spoke about our school trip to the carribean it was 100 dollars and the permission slip was due tomorrow and we had to show up super early for the plane on the 21 of July which I wasn't pleased about but oh well and all I had to do was ask Shawn for the money he would be ok with it.

I couldn't wait for our trip to the carribean and I was happy because lately Lucas has been sleezing around with other girls. (yes sleezing idk what it is but I made it up so suck it and I thought well there are hot guys in the carribean so I'll look hot and make him jealous oh yeah this was going to be a good trip. plus we were never really dating and he was still a fuckboy and even if he did like me he was still gonna go around anyways.)

ok guys this was a good chapter o think but next chapter will even better 😉 lucaya plus jealousy plus less clothing in a far away place 😉👙..... till next time. leave a like and a comment bbyyee and go check out "bite me bitch" if you haven't already 😊