23. how was the plan riles?

Riley pov
So the plan was to meet Lucas at topanga's for "lunch" and Farkle came to be undercover at the counter and be a look out kinda thing and I was going to kiss him and if he pulled away then he really did like Maya but if he kissed back then he was still the fuckboy the whole school knew him as.

Lucas walked in and sat on the opposite side of the booth. But before I could carry on with the plan I saw Xander.. (DA fuq I thought this boy was gone)

"oh hey guys, do you know where Maya is?"

before I could speak Lucas interrupted.

"why do wanna know?!"

"why do you know why I wanna know friar?!"

"she is at home"

I Said getting in the way of there little boy fight. Xander thanked me and left with a tall girl who looked like she was born in the carribean or something with long straight brown hair and a little bit of lighter tips and big brown eyes. hm wonder who she was?

I continued on with the plan and as soon as I could and I kissed Lucas... and he did what I thought he would do.. sadly enough

CLIFFHANGER yes I'm a bitch I know but you love me.. jk but I have to go clean out my mail box from all the death threats I'm about to get.

Maya pov
I was still ill with the "foo foo flu" but my cure was working slowly but surely. I heard a loud knock on my door,  but I was surprised like who would knock on the door anyways? I opened it and saw Xander and a really pretty girl standing with him, she looked Hispanic or maybe Italian or something she was so pretty.

"Xander?! oh my god hi"

I was still friends with him so I gave him a big hug. the girl stuck her hand out and introduced herself.

"hi Amanda, Xander's girlfriend"

"oh uh hi nice to meet you I'm Maya but I'm sure you heard a lot about me"

I smirked I know I have no reason to be mean but I'm sassy and no one can change that so I just let loose the savage beast I am. Amanda scoffed and looked away for a minute before leaning closer to Xander.

"well anyways what bring you here?"

I asked curiously I mean he was my friend but why show up for no reason and bring your girlfriend? he looked me up and down a few times before meeting me at my eyes with my raised eyebrow leaning in my doorway.

"just wanted to check up on ya oh and by the way I saw Riley and Lucas at topanga's but I think Farkle was like spying on them or something, but I gotta go I'll  talk to you later Maya bye."

"um ok then"

he waved goodbye walking away with Amanda leaving me confused but I didn't have that much worry they were friends I guess, right?
I went back to my room and finished where I left off recovering from the foo foo flu. until I got a text from zay and Charlie Gardner in a group chat.

M: CHEESE SOUFFLÉ

C: hey Maya 😏😉😉

M: how about no?

Z: hey I just wanted to let you know about the party YOUR going to with us tonight Riley told me you need to get out so me and
"cheese soufflé"  are taking you out to Ryan Langston's party tonight.

M: but I don't wanna😫

C: but your gonna babe 😎

M: I'm not anyone's babe so back off Gardner

Z: whatever but we're coming to get you at 10

M: uugghhh whatever fine goodbye losers

I decided to text Riley my plans tonight maybe she and Farkle will go or something.

M: hey Hun

R: PEACHES!!

M: want to go to a party at Ryan Langston's tonight?

R: sure what time?

M: 10

R: IT STARTS AT 10?!

M: yeah Hun it does😂

R: I guess

M: ok meet me here at 10
625 miles drive 268530 NY
(made that up lol)

R: k

This should be interesting!

AND ANOTHA ONE I'm just so magical lol ok so don't forget to vote and comment and if we get 10 votes and 5 comments I'll update I'm bored af anyways luv y'all gotta zayn -Aubree