8. That morning

Maya pov

I slept over at Riley's the night before we had to go to the carribean. I was all packed and ready I had my bathing suit, pjs, 3 outfits, 2 pairs of shoes, and I think I brought another bathing suit but I don't know to be honest and I had my toiletries all packed In a huge Nike duffle bag.

 I was all packed and ready I had my bathing suit, pjs, 3 outfits, 2 pairs of shoes, and I think I brought another bathing suit but I don't know to be honest and I had my toiletries all packed In a huge Nike duffle bag

A little while later at school...

we all met in the history classroom so mr.Matthews could assign us a buddy and get a count of everyone going. meanwhile I looked like and felt like shit it oh wait maybe  I am shit, whatever it was to early for this. I found out I was partnered with Lucas, YAY(note the sarcasm).

he was being a douche bag lately and I haven't spoken to him in a while. this was literally going to be the definition of awkward, trapped for a long number of hours next to someone i dislike with a strong passion. This could not go by fast enough.

A bit later at the airport..

it was a long ride on the bus to the airport me and Riley sat together on the bus Because we knew we wouldn't see or talk to each other till we got there.

We went into security and everyone was cleared and we gave them our bags and we had a few minutes till we were able to board the plane. I saw a Starbucks and I was so lazy and tired I barley put any makeup on and I didn't do anything to my hair and I was a wearing a Cleveland calvs baseball hat (favorite team) and black flip flops with an adidas hoodie and adidas soccer sweat pants. (not my best look but oh well... below).

  I got a huge mocha Frappuccino with whip cream and I added chocalate to it as I sat back down with the rest of my class waiting for us to board

Until I got a picture message from someone

Until I got a picture message from someone...(wonder who, he sent me a pic of me across the room of me looking at my phone.)

Lucas: u look cute 😉
Maya: Ya no u can be annoying
Lucas: yea I figured but ur sexy wen ur mad
Maya:👍🏻enjoy the looks buddy boy

once we boarded the plane...

I sat down in the window seat and waited for the fuckboy to sit next to me. I put my headphones on so I could block him out once he came over. But of course he pulled them off my ears I was SSOOO TIRED I was not having it.

"What the hell friar?!" I screamed.

"hey hey calm down" he said ssshhhhhing me and hugging me at the same time as he stroked the back of my hair. I slapped him away and I cuddled up in a ball.

I just fell asleep I guess, good thing that way I didn't have to listen to Lucas talk to me for hours and sit there uncomfortably.
OF COURSE THOUGH, Lucas and I fell asleep with each other. I was nestled in his arms and his head was leaning on mine which I had my head on his shoulder and we just stayed like that as my leg was on his leg so it was as if my leg was holding him there.

"MAYA GET UP COME ON LETS GO!!" I heard Riley yell we must've landed and when I saw how I was sleeping I just didn't care because let's face it no matter what I would've done he would've found a way to do this.

I tried to unravel myself but he held me down and I looked up and gave him a glare and he just smirked at me, but I may or may have not slapped his shoulder so that I could get up.

I felt a light smack on my ass as I tried to get out of the isle and i turned around and gave him a playful slap on his arm. I made sure I haven't seen him till we got to the hotel or longer I would be ok with longer.

OK guys next chapter will be good this was a boring In between chapter but I hoped you guys liked it anyways I'll update bite me bitch later and this one later 2 don't forget to leave a comment and a vote and follow me on insta if u haven't already it's lucaya_gmw 😊thanks guys