9. Hottie lifeguard

Maya pov

We got to the hotel rooms, me and Riley shared and Lucas and Charlie shared. RIGHT ACROSS THE GOD DAMN HALLWAY.
(👏🏻👏🏻)  Farkle and zay were diagonal and across the hall from us. But Josh was a shapron and he was cute but Lucas knows I don't like him like that so I can't make him jealous of Josh, but damn the hotel private beach was fine. Now that Lucas can get jealous of.

I walked down to the private beach and I took off my cover up (as seen below ignore the accessories)

and revealed my navy blue bikini with black lace for a design and a floral pattern. I could do without the floral pattern but oh well. I caught both the life guard and Lucas staring at me as I placed down my towel next to Riley's as we tanned. Farkle walked over and sat with Riley for a little bit before they went swimming together, they are such lovebirds.

I closed my eyes and then I felt a large shadow cast over me."Oh uh hi" I greeted the lifeguard as he stood in the way of the sun "Hey you can use my sun glasses I don't need them I'll be in the shade" he said. "oh that's so sweet thank you and I'm maya." and put out a hand for him to shake he reached out and shook my hand "Xander".

I looked up and pulled away from the shake and put on his sunglasses and posed. He laughed "they look cute on you, but your cute anyways." he complimented as he walked away I turned around and fan girled.

But then it was ruined when a fuckboy came and layed on Riley's towel. I didn't notice until he grabbed the back of my thigh because I was laying on my stomach with my head in the towel. I didn't have to look up to see who it was. "howdy friar" I said annoyed and slapped off his hand. "Oh hey blondie... so uh who's sunglasses are those?" I pointed to Xander and waved and he smiled and waved back.

Lucas gave me a who is that look and I turned and winked and got up and walked over to the ocean that farkle and Riley were emerging from. "Hey peaches" she greeted. "Who's glasses are those?"  farkle asked as Riley just noticed.. "That cute life guard Xander's" I said as Riley was impressed.

We started walking over to our towels until Xander came over. "Hey Maya" He said. "Oh hey Xander what's up" I replied and he started to rub the back of his neck. " Do you want to go out with me?" I smiled this was the plan I thought. " of course here gimme your phone." I put my number in and he smiled. " thanks text you later" and he hugged me I hugged back
obviously and oh my god was Lucas jealous i looked over and his face was bright red and he started walking over to me and I ran and he chased me.

Where I was going I don't know to be honest but I was laughing and he was to.

well I guess you guys will know next chapter hope you liked it don't forget to follow me on insta for book update info and don't forget to vote and comemt thanks guys bbyyyeee.😊😊😊