6. Whats wrong with maya?

Lucas pov
It's been several days since Maya has last been to school and no one but Riley knows where to but Riley won't tell me. I miss her, ya see we have this little game constant flirting pretending not to be interested when we are.
I wonder what's wrong with Maya.

Maya pov
I missed school but I didn't feel like going I was depressed. I wasn't suffering from depression I am just in a mood I guess so calm. I sat in my room and watched Netflix and ate food because that's all I do.
(Maya's room below and her window  in the show where they all climb in is out of sight)

I had only left my room for a second to go to my bathroom and all of the sudden I saw Riley sitting on my bed she obviously came through the window

I had only left my room for a second to go to my bathroom and all of the sudden I saw Riley sitting on my bed she obviously came through the window. "What are you doing here riles?" I asked. "do you want me to go I know you didn't feel good but I wanted to check on you and I thought maybe you would be ok if I came and we could hang out?" she explained. "Yeah I'd like that". we were half way through mean girls until my phone went off Lucas texted me.

Lucas: hey u ok u havnt been 2 school
Maya: yea I'm ok I'm just moody lately
Lucas: well maybe I can c u
Maya: I'm watching a movie at home with Riley I'll text u wen she leaves
Lucas: k😉

"Maya you ok?" Riley questioned "uh um yeah I was just texting Lucas" I responded. "oh ok"
Riley said and just started watching the movie again.

A little while later...

the movie finally ended and Riley went home, and I texted Lucas.

Maya: ok she left
Lucas:be there soon😏

I sat there and waited but I was just so tired and I guess I fell asleep before he showed up.

Lucas pov
Maya finally texted me that I can go see her I was so anxious to see her. I finally got there and her window was still open (probably should talk to her about that) and I climbed in to see her adorable self sleeping. I made her comfortable and adjusted the blankets, she woke up a little and her eye lids fluttered and she fell back asleep. I laid there next to her and just stroked her hair and held her close and didn't want to let go.

OK guys I'm gonna go write my werewolf/vampire gmw story now and I hope you liked this chapter vote and leave a comment on what you think about the story so far.. thanks and don't forget to follow my insta lucaya_gmw 😉😊 thanks hope you enjoyed 😊😊😊