24. tease

Maya pov
After That kiss in front of my house Lucas and i haven't spoken in a  lone time. I don't know what we are and I don't think he knows either.

After a few more episodes of  Tvd I started getting ready. I took my 4 bags of makeup  and pulled them out.

I took out some nude color eyeshadow and a light grey and blended it together after I added a layer of glittery gold to it and did the same to thee other eye. I took out some eyeliner and made a thin line that formed into a wing. I had really really long lashes that curled naturally and when I added mascara it looked amazing. my eyebrows were weaved and tinted and plucked (OOO the pain). I applied my foundation,concealer and bronzer and contoured. I had bright red matte lipstick.

I let my hair and it's natural long blonde waves fall as I looked for an outfit. I took Jean short shorts  that had rips in them and a neutral/orange color crop top tank with 2 necklaces that matched with some white wedges.

 I took Jean short shorts  that had rips in them and a neutral/orange  color crop top tank with 2 necklaces that matched with some white wedges

I sat there waiting for zay and cheese soufflé to get me but I waited for over 45 minutes and said fuck it I'm getting an uber.

I got to the party and the smell of booze overwhelmed me and I found Riley waiting for me in the driveway.

Riley was wearing a burgundy high-low skirt with a white crop top tank and Burgundy heels with some gold accents. She had gold eyeshadow and rosy cheeks with nude and a hint of pink  color lipstick and eyeliner with mascara.

riles hey

riles hey

PEACHES

shall we go inside

sure

we turned around and walked in but before I could fully get into the door and to the foyer where all the kids were hanging out I pair of hands threw me over their shoulder and carried me somewhere.. I think it was the kitchen who knows. He placed me on the counter but I just rolled my eyes as he handed me a red solo cup with beer in it.