13. the Facetime call

Maya pov
Lucas came to surprise me (yay... note the sarcasm...HE IS FUCKING WITH MY BRAIN)
He just walked in and made himself comfortable on the couch. We have 2 more days till we go back to New York and trust me I want to go home, I love a vacation but I'm just so stressed with all this Lucas and Xander ness.

"What do you want friar, you can't just walk in someone's hotel room and lounge there and be all you" I said in get out voice I was not having it.

"relax blondie, I just wanted to see you"
he said all calm

"Ok you saw me leave" and I tried to pull him off my couch but I wasn't strong enough he kinda just smirked and laughed.

Since that wasn't working opened my door and pointed out into the hallway, I even put my foot in the door and walked out and did a dance in the hallway to get his attention to leave... nope he didn't leave.

My phone started to ring and Lucas tried to grab it and before he did I ran and tackled him and he fell to the floor me on top of him while he was laying on his belly I was on his back. it was a FaceTime call from Xander and if I didn't answer (because I always do) he would know something is up so I quickly got the strains of hair from my braid out of my face and just sat on Lucas comfortably (which he wasn't and that's why I was still sitting on him).

"Oh hey Xander" I said cheerfully

"Hey want me to come over we can watch a movie?" he said I really really wanted to but there were 2 problems...

1.the fuckboy I am currently sitting on
2.riley would be home any minute probably swallowing farkle

"sorry I can't I don't feel good" I fake cough Lucas started to giggle and I put my hand over his mouth and he licked it. my face was disgusted and Xander saw and looked at me confused.

"okay well I gotta go Riley is locked out see you tomorrow bye" I said really quickly and rolled off Lucas and ran to my room and locked the door. he tried to chase me but I beat him. I leaned on the other side of the door and laughed.

"hey this is not fair blondie" he said laughing threw the door.

"and why not?" I said raising an eyebrow that he couldn't see.

"because I want to see your beautiful face and stare at you all night" he said threw the door

"wow I don't know if that was more creepy or sweet" I said and we both giggled. I opened the door and he fell since he was leaning on it (good job👌). He looked up and saw me standing over him and smirked. He quickly got up and started walking closer to me.

"so what do you wanna do?" he said smirking walking towards me forcing me to back up.
all of the sudden I heard a door open (thank god).

"RILEY" I yelled and ran and hugged her. farkle and Riley said there goodbyes as she walked in.

"PEACHES, I wasn't gone that long calm down!" she said confused but her happy bubbly self.

"why are you-" she said still hugging me I pulled away and saw Lucas leaning on the door to me room she looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"we didn't do anything" I said and I could feeling smirking as I heard him deviously laughing behind me. I felt him come up behind me and hug me from the back he moved my braid away from my shoulder and kissed my neck.

"see you tomorrow blondie" he whispered
and walked out... GREAT I CAN NEVER BE ALONE CAN I?!! uuugggghhhhh

ok sorry I haven't updated lately I'm gonna go update my other books rn don't forget to vote and comment and check out my Instagram ( lucaya_gmw ) and my new book star crossed lovers... thanks guys so claps to 3k reads Anyways bbyyeyeeee👌😝😊