"You tell me." A voice spoke from my right.

I looked to see one of my favorite Uncle's.

Literally, this guy is my hero!

"Uncle Paul!" I instantly smiled, running over to him -somehow managing to break away from Mum's hold - and into My Uncle's arms.

He was the best guy ever.

"Nice to see you! Its been ages, huh?" Paul chuckled, squeezing me in his hug.

This guy taught me how to play basketball, build a go kart, and loads more.

"Yes, I thought you were in America?" I pulled away smiling.

"Yeah, Meadow and the wife are still back there." Paul smiled.

- Meadow is his daughter, she's like fifteen, really nice and my favorite cousin.

"What're you doing in Britain then?" I asked.

"Well, I came to see my favorite Nephew... but I guess he doesn't feel the same." Paul faked hurt, placing a hand over his heart and pouted.

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I chuckled.

"You really need a hair cut, look at it, its swooped to the side." Paul laughed, ruffling my hair.

"Hey! I like it." I frowned.

"Well, your Uncle is over because he has something planned for you." Dad interrupted.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I thought 'wouldn't it be cool if I took Justin to get his license'?" Paul smiled.

I gasped.

"No fucking way."

"Justin, mouth." Mum glared at me.

"Can't help it." I laughed.

"If you weren't with that Zayn kid, I'm sure you'd have a cleaner mouth." Mum spat.

"There's nothing wrong with him. Plus, he always tells me to stop swearing. Its Niall who taught me that language." I stated.

"Don't be silly, Niall's the good one." Mum rolled her eyes.

I scoffed, "Niall is not the good one. I love him and all, but in all honesty, Zayn probably is more innocent."

Mum scoffed back at me, "The boy smokes, plus he has anger issues."

"You've never seen him smoke, nor have an anger outburst. Your argument is not valid." I rolled my eyes.

"Ahem! Anyway, Justin... I'll be taking you out tomorrow to teach you some driving skills." Paul interrupted.

"Can I drive your Ferrari?" I smiled back at Paul.

"No." Paul shook his head. I frowned. "Its rented, and I'm not letting you drive that. Its too powerful." Paul laughed.

"What kind of Uncle are you?" I pouted.

"An awesome one." Paul gave me a 'duhhh' look, "And I'm getting that hair cut." Paul smirked.

"What? no, Zayn and Ni like it." I frowned.

"Change is good." Paul smiled.

"Like not seeing Niall and Zayn anymore." Dad muttered.

I snapped my eyes at him.

"Niall's okay. Just not Zayn anymore." Mum smiled.

"They're my boyfriends." I stated.

"Its not natural to have two boyfriends. I understand if you're gay, but two boys. You're not a slut." Dad scoffed.

"Jeremy, calm down, bro." Paul stepped in.

I frowned.

"I thought you'd be happy I was happy. I'm not a slut, just because my soul mate, is not just one person."

"You know nothing of love." Mum stated.

"You're too young." Dad added.

"I'm sixteen." I glared at them, "And I know what love is. I know enough to know that they're all I can picture waking up to. All I'll ever need. If you cant understand that, then its you who doesn't yet understand love."  I stormed out of the room and into the backyard.

Fuck them.

Niall's POV

"Written on these walls are the stories that I can't explain. Leave my heart open but it stays right there empty for days.

She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones, It seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone.

And I'll be gone gone tonight. The ground beneath my feet it open wide. The way that I been holdin' on too tight with nothing in between. The story of my life I take her home.

The Story of my life I take her home. I drive all night to keep her warm and time. Is frozen.

The story of my life. I give her hope. I spend her love until she's broke and time. Is frozen

Written on these walls are the colors that I can't change. Leave my heart open but it stays right here in its cage.

I know that in the morning now, I'll see us in the light upon the hill. Although I am broken my heart is untamed still.

And I'll be gone gone tonight. The ground beneath my feet it open wide. The way that I been holdin' on too tight with nothing in between.

The story of my life I take her home. I drive all night to keep her warm and time.... Is frozen (the story of,the story of)

The story of my life I give her hope. I spend her love until she's broke inside. The story of my life (the story of,the story of)

And I been waiting for this time to come around. But baby running after you is like chasing the clouds.

The story of my life I take her home. I drive all night to keep her warm and time... Is frozen.

The story of my life I give her hope (I give her hope) I spend her love until she's broke inside (until she's broke inside) The story of my life (the story of,the story of) The story of my life The story of my life (the story of,the story of) The story of my life"

Zayn, Louis, Harry, Liam and I sang together.

It was just us in Liam's lounge, including Taylor.

He was enjoying our singing.

Zayn and I wanted to do something to get our mind off of the drama, and singing with the boys helped, kind of.

"So, that was Story Of My Life... been thinking we should start writing a new song." Liam smiled.

"Yeah, actually Ni and I wrote a song." Zayn smiled.

"Oh really?" Louis asked.

"Its for Justin, but we think you guys should judge it first." I said.

"Alright, lets hear it." Harry licked his lips.

Author's Note; Hey dere again cx

hope u liked this chapter hehe c: