"So you're the famous Louis ." She crossed her arms with a small , fake smile . Louis nodded and shifted from one foot to another , "Y-Yeah ."

"Harry is good in bed isn't he ?" She chuckled , Louis raised his eyebrow , "What ?"

"Harry is good in bed , I know he is . There were times after photoshoots we'd go out for a drink and end up having sex somewhere . He's amazing . Maybe I could take him out today aswell ." 

Louis knew she wanted to mess with him , he's already familiar with this . He just gave her half a smile , "Well then , good luck with convincing him to go out with you ."

Sabrina raised her eyebrow , "You don't mind ?"

"I do , but I know he won't go out . He doesn't drink , and he won't go out with you ." He crossed his arms over his chest . He didn't know where this burst of confidence came from , but he loved it . He was tired of being stepped on and manipulated , he wanted to fight back for once .

"What makes you think he'll pick ugly you over perfect me ?" She gave him a cocky smile .

"Let's say , I just know . You can try yourself ." He turned to go sit on the couch but she got a hold of his arm tightly , digging her fingernails into his skin through his sweater . He winced but she didn't let go .

"Listen you pathetic excuse for a human , Harry deserves much better than a piece of crap like you . Let the guy go and I promise , you won't get hurt ."

Louis roughly pulled his arm out of her grip , "Never ."

She grumbled angrily and walked towards the door , "This isn't over yet ." She said before walking out of the room .

Louis rolled his sleeve up , sighing when he saw the reddening marks on his arm , hoping they won't turn blue .

Louise came back to the room and placed her brushes on the table , watching Louis examining his arm . "Something happened ?" She asked and walked over to him , gasping when she saw the marks on his arm .

"Who did this to you ??" She took his arm in her hands , Louis sighed , "That - Sabrina model ."

"Oh god , Harry is going to be fuming when he sees that ." She sighed , Louis shook his head , "I-I'm fine ."

Louise sighed and sat him on the couch , sitting next to him , "What did she say to you ?"

"You know , the usual 'you don't deserve Harry and he should be mine' thing ." Louis played with his fingers , "I'm used to it . And for the first time , I fought back ."

Louise raised her eyebrows , "Really ? That's incredible !"

"It is , but - but I think I angered her . She's going to get me back for this ." Louis bit his lower lip , "And I'm honestly scared ."

"Don't be , because Harry loves you and he won't give up on you for some bitch ." Louise rubbed his back .

Fifteen minutes later Harry was done with the first shoot , he walked off set and into the long corridor , but he stopped when he saw Sabrina's door opened , he heard her wincing and sniffling .

He knocked on the door , "Sabrina ? Can I come in ?"

"Y-Yes ." She said and sniffled , Harry opened the door wider , seeing her sitting on her chair with her back to him .

He walked closer and turned her around , gasping when he saw the red and blue bruise on her cheekbone . "What happened to you ?"

"Your boyfriend happened . I don't know what came over him ." She sniffled and wiped a fake tear from under her eye .

A Model And A Fan - Larry Stylinson AU (BoyxBoy) COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें