FFTP Chapter: 35

Fallen For The Prey

A/N: Many of you have complained that you didn't get my last update( Chapter 55). I'm sorry about the technical fault and to retrieve the missed chapter try removing FFTP from your list and re-add it. This technic will work all time. Thank you.

************************  

Re-cap:

"And... I found it in the attic of grandpa's old house when I visited Uncle Fred two weeks back. Go on, look at it...!" She said looking at the window as if she couldn't meet my eyes straight. It was an old leather photo album. As my hands trembled on the first page over the name written on the emerald green ink, I questioned myself why am I feeling so agitated over these familiar words:

'Sweet memories of Wilson Family'

************************  

I turned the pages one by one which was mostly the childhood and wedding pictures of our grandpa, our dad, and Uncle Fred until my fingers stopped flickering at the particular picture. The image of the group of people with their drinks toasted to the host... probably a backyard party. My mom was half-crying and half smiling having her hands wrapped around her big, baby belly and hugged by my dad; he looked so handsome and young... He was screaming in joy looking at the blasted balloons showering the pink ribbons and confetti over them just behind them my grandma holding a small banner showing 'Elisa'.

"Oh, my god! This...This is your gender revealing party. How cute!!!" I giggled but her face was still stiff and I resumed turning the pages hoping to see mine. However, to my disappointment, it was never there. The pictures moved from pregnancy to birthdays of Elisa. 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year...

"Wait... If you are three then I must be 7 or 8 months, in the womb! But, why mom's belly is not showing... Let me see the next year... I want to see my gender revealing party... HEY!!!" I cried in pain as the sharp metal edge of the album slashed across the palm to middle figure leaving the red trail as she plucked the album out of my hands suddenly.

"I shouldn't have given you this...! I must be stupid! I must have hit my head hard!" She muttered under her breath harshly that I couldn't able to hear most of the words. She pushed her head with both of her hands. She looked nervous as well as angry.

"Liz, are you..." Before I could reach her hand, the door swung open with the loud screeching noise.

"Mom? Dad? You... here..?" I babbled in the shock, then remembered calling Dad this morning and I literally slapped my stupid brain for forgetting that.

"Lisa...!" Mom gasped seeing her wrapped in white bandages and casts from head to toe.

"Not to worry, Elena. She is fine!" Dr. James said entering with the flowers. When we were little, he always does this flower thing whenever Lisa and I admitted in the hospital.

"I think I owe an explanation, James. HOW COME YOU INFORMED EVE BUT NOT ME?" Dad asked angrily.

"Hey...Cool down, Ken.! First of all, I'm not the one who called Eve but in reverse she is the one who called me and requested to treat Lisa." He said in 'I didn't do that' tone.

"What???" Dad said in the confused tone.

"But Eve, how did you know about Lisa?" Mom asked.

"Yes, I registered Dad's mobile number as the emergency contact, not yours. Then, how did you that??" Lisa too joined them.

"That... is a very interesting story that I heard from the staffs. They called for the donor and it turned to be her own sister." He said in the cheerful voice.