FFTP Chapter: 16

Fallen For The Prey

Re-Cap:

"Wait, Mr. Howard, I think Miss. Wilson has nothing to do with them. In fact, she is one who informed me about their fight." I heard a crisp male from the entrance. When I looked at the door, I found a tall and lean man in his 30's with a blonde hair warmly smiling at me.

*************************

"Mr. Arthur? What are you doing here?" Prof. Howard asked him.

"As I said, Miss. Wilton told me some students causing the ruckus in the class. So I came here to defend my student." He said calmly.

"Wait... did he say, student? But I never saw him before." I said myself.

"Your student?" Prof. Howard questioned him instead of me.

"Yes, she is the member in student volunteer program. So as a person in charge of SVP, it is my duty to protect my students. If you excuse me, I'll take my student to the infirmary to treat her." He said helping me to get up from the floor.

"But she is the witness. So..."

"If it's necessary, then I'll bring her myself to the principal office after she was given proper treatment." He said getting me out the room. I flashed a concerned look at Davien and Alex before leaving the room. For all the damage they caused, there is a possibility of them to be expelled from the college with a black mark. This may spoil their future. God... I'm the only one who responsible of this.

"Ms. Wilson, are you okay?" he asked me.

"I'm fine thank you, Mr. Arthur. But how did you find me here and..."

"Just call me Arthur. I came to find my student who was absent for her voluntary program. Her friends told me where can I find her and this is how ended up here. I hate students who skip their work/ class." He said rolling his eyes at me.

"From what I heard through your friends and Mrs. Ray, you are not the one who creates or involves in trouble. So I believe you have no relation with this problem." When he asked I don't know what to answer, so I just gave him a small nod.

"Hmm... Then It's your luck day I came on the right time to help you. I've already called your friends they will be.... Oh... there they are." He said looking behind me. I turned to see who those friends are and found Casper and Violet.

"Hey, Eve... What... You are hurt!" She exclaimed looking at my hands.

"Casper-Violet, help Mr. Howard to take them to the principal office." Arthur sent Casper inside the room where Mr. Howard interrogating them.

"Wait! Arthur, please help them. But if they ended up in enquiry session it will spoil their studies and career."

"I can't help them. What they did was unforgivable and they must be punished for their behaviour. So..."

"There she is! Eve...!" I heard April shouting from the distance. I saw Pete, Jules and April running towards me. I quickly closed the door behind me. I don't want them to see the status of the room.

"God... Eve... Where have you been? Pete said you went to get your phone but why you didn't answer it when we call. What are you doing here?" April bombard me with her question. I stood still unable to answer.

"When she went to search for her phone, the door is automatically locked and she was trapped." Arthur answered them instead of me.

"In this room? But when we knocked it why you didn't respond?"