Prologue

Fallen For The Prey

Author's Note(A/N):

Hi, readers! This is my first story on Wattpad. Though English is not my native language, I've tried my level best to give you an error free chapter. Believe me, I'll improve myself so please make sure to read all the chapters. I hope you all enjoy it. Thank you.

************************************

The midnight's melody breeze carried a sweet lavender scent, which disturbed my sleep. Unintentionally my legs started to follow it. Before I could react, the classic Victorian doors stopped me.

"Damn....It's her room." I said myself.

When I am about to turn, I was force stopped by the alluring rhythm of her human heart. It beats equal to the thousands of drums roaring at a time. The scent of her warm blood, which is pumping through her veins, wants me to break this damn door open and taste it until the last drop.

"Don..'t lose con..trol, Don..'t lose con..trol" I chanted to myself again and again. But all the effort were lost when I heard her voice. "Is anybody there?"

The next second, the door was shuttered into pieces and it's too late for me to realize what I did. A pair of big blue eyes was already staring at my crystal green one, in utter shock.

"Davien!!!" She gasped clutching her bath towel tightly. The light that is flickering on fireplace made her half-naked body glow like a white gold. The twinkling droplets of water , which is dripping from wet brown hair slide along with her curves and landed on the red carpet with the soft plop.

"I can't do this anymore," I said under my breath

"Davien, what you doin.....?" Before she could finish, my cold lips crashed on her warm lips.

No...I can't do this. I can't fall for the one I might kill. But it's too late.

"I've already fallen for the prey"

***********************

Hey wattys....  Feel free to point-out my flaws & faults. Also Appreciate my work with comments and votes... Don't forget to follow me for further updates....

Thank you all..

-Winter Knight3