"So how do you too know each other?" He asked in that delicious huskiness to his voice.

 I looked over to Bethany silently conveying with my eyes for her to answer, and she picked up on it and smiled. "Corey and my little brother Joseph are best friends from childhood. They did everything together, even college. Joe graduated with his Degree in Literature is now working in publishing, and Corey here being artistic since birth, graduated with his Degree in Graphic Design and Advertising. So, when Mr. White opened another position on his creative team, I told Joe to tell Corey about it and here he is."

 "Well I hope that my company is a good fit for you, Corey. If you need anything just let me know. Bethany is like my right hand and my left on most days, she sings your praises beautifully, so welcome." He said to me. I was saved from answering right away with the arrival of our food.

 The rest of the lunch hour passed with pleasant conversation. I was impressed with Mr. Roche, as both he and Bethany gave me the history of his company. I was still a little skittish around him. He seems so self contained. There was barely ever a change in his expression. To someone outside looking in he seemed cold and unaffected, some might say even harsh. But, sitting here listening to the passion in his voice about his business, I knew different. He had such a commanding nature about him, everyone from the waitresses, and the numerous women even some men, and myself included couldn't help but look his direction more than once during the course of our meal. Some out right stared, (including myself, oh drool!) Bethany would nudge my foot every time she caught me staring too long at his yumminess. On the third kick I decided to make a break for the restroom to splash some water on my overheated face.

 I politely excused myself from the table and followed the discreetly placed signs towards the washrooms. I took care of business and was presently washing my hands; the only other gentleman in the bathroom wiped his hands on a paper towel and nodded his head before walking out the door. Turning off the faucet, I walked over to the air dryer and turned it on. I loved these things.

  I was busy flashing my hands under the stream of warm air, so much so I didn't hear the door open or close, or the lock being turned to seal whoever it was in the bathroom with me. When the dryer stopped, I turned around and yelped like a girl when a smashed into a massive chest that felt like a brick wall. Mr. Roche steadied my now quivering body by pinning me against the wall, the steel bands he called arms were holding my wrists at either side of my head.

 "I was wondering Corey, are you gay by any chance?" He asked me as he leaned all up in my personal bubble and ran his nose up the side of neck making his way up to my jaw, and the across to my earlobe and My entire body shivered when he nuzzled  the sensitive skin there. He had found my spot in the first try.

 My mouth opened and closed like a fish. I finally just closed my eyes against the instant heat shooting through my body and I could do nothing else but to release whimper as my reaction to the sudden onslaught of desire flashing through my blood. My eyes snapped open when I felt his warm wet tongue flick my earlobe before pulling it into his mouth and nipped it sharply between his teeth. I groaned like a porn star and my body shuddered beneath his. He smiled knowingly, before easing his body away from my trembling form. "Mmm, that's all I needed to know."He winked at me, then turned and left me standing there a quivering mass of jelliness.

 Oh my God, I had almost cum in my pants. What the hell just happened, how I am going to face him now? I took a minute to gather my scattered wits and took a deep breath before walking back out the dining area. When I got back to the table. Bethany was the only one waiting for me.

 "OK come on, back to work. Marcus is already in the car." She said as she ushered me outside and into the waiting car. I willed myself not to look at him, and I made sure to sit as far as I could on the seat without being obvious. The ride back was blissfully short. It took all that I had to politely thank them for lunch and disappeared into the building opting for the stairs rather than the elevator. I made it to the fourth floor before finally running out of steam. (What, never said I was an athlete.) I jumped on the elevator from there. I made it back to my desk without any other incidents. And a few minutes later my phone rang and Jeannie said that Mr. White wanted to see me.

 I sighed and made my way back through the maze of cubicles and smiled at Jeannie as she opened Mr. White’s office door for me. She closed it behind me after I entered the office.

 "Ah…Corey, Please have a seat." Mr. White told me. I smiled at him and took a seat in one of the arm chairs in front of his desk.

 "So Corey, I didn't know that you were friends with Mr. Roche, so much so that you guys go to lunch together?" He inquired with a raised brow as he sat back in his chair staring at me.

 My head snapped up and I looked at him with confusion clearly written across my face. How did he know that? One of the girls must have told him. I thought, so I composed myself. I really shouldn't have to explain anything to this man, but I didn't want to be fired after just one day. "I don't know Mr. Roche. I know his PA, Bethany. Her brother is my best friend. When I got the job here, he asked her to check up on me. She invited to me lunch, then Mr. Roche was on his way to lunch and he invited us to join him." I calmly explained.

"Well, just checking you see. Mr. Roche is a demanding boss; I wouldn't put it past him to plant someone on each team to be his eyes and ears. It's strange, I have been working here for six years and he has never taken an intern to lunch. But I understand with your explanation, I was just checking you see." Came his slick response. I had the unnerving feeling I was not going to like this man.

 I nodded my understanding. "Is there anything else Mr. White. I still have to catch up the current projects you are working on and implement some designs into the template."

 He nodded his consent for me to leave. "Oh and Corey. This conversation is between me and you. Understand?"

 "Yes, Sir." I said before leaving his office. “This had got to be the weirdest day ever.” I thought as I made it back to my desk. For the rest of the afternoon I did what I said I was going to do. I was busy applying some of the graphics on the Advertisement on my computer, when there was a ding and pop up notification stating I had an interoffice email waiting for me. I minimized my work and opened the email server and my inbox. I opened the single message marked urgent and scanned it.

 "Meet me at Starbury's Cafe at 5:30. M.R."

 A look of confusion flitted over my features, M.R.? I shook my head and deleted the message and got back to work. Before I knew it, it was 5:15, so I saved my work transferred the file to my IPAD and placed it in my satchel. I shut everything down and walked over to the elevators and pushed the down button. I was waiting for the lift when Kim came and stood next to me. I turned my head to smile at her but she was glaring hatefully at me.

 "So I see someone is already sucking up or I should say sucking off the big boss." She spat evilly at me.

 I gaped at her for a minute. Was this chick for real? “I don't know what you are talking about." I said and walked away from her. I guess going down the stairs was easier than going up the stairs. I made my way down and outside of the building.

 I debated with myself whether or not should I go to Starbury's to figure out who sent the email, my day has been weird enough already, “why not end it with a bang I thought.” I walked the half a block and turned the corner to the Cafe. Once inside I looked around. I didn't see anyone I knew. Shrugging my shoulders, I decided to order a vanilla frappe for my walk home. I placed my order and was waiting for it off to the side of the pickup counter when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and "Le Gasp" It was the sex God.

"Mr...Mr. Roche, wh..what are y..you doing here?" I stuttered out the question totally surprised by his appearance.

 His sexy lips curved up into an even sexier smirk. "I asked you to meet me didn't I?" He asked as he across his powerful arms over his equally powerful chest.

"M.R. Marcus Roche...duh" I thought and he chuckled as understanding dawned on my face. "I said that out loud didn't I?" I asked feeling my face turn brilliant red when he nodded. The Barista called out my order and I thanked her slipping her a tip. I turned back to him and he ushered me outside, and there sitting on the curb was his beautiful car.

 "I need to talk to you for a minute, if that is alright. Take a ride with me." He said as he indicated towards the now open door of the car.

 I took a deep breath, I was uncertain, but I was even more curious to see that he had to say to little old me. Who am I kidding I would give my left nut to spend any amount of time in this gorgeous mans’ presence. So I made my way to his car and slid into the back seat. He got in directly after me and his driver got behind the wheel and slid smoothly into the late evening traffic.