Chapter Thirty-one

~~Duke

Its been so long since Eather and I were able to do the things we did. I let my eyes roam over his beautiful face down to his small torso, then to were the blanket laid just above his waist. No matter how much I try to make him eat he doesn't gain anything from it. Sometimes I think he was meant to be gay because of his womanly frame. I'm just happy that he's mine. Is he mine still? What was he so mad about when I took his phone? What would I find on it? 

My suspicion got the best of me and I got his phone from the bedside table. Turning it on I put in the password and got to his messages.

Mom

Dad

Duke 

Erin 

Harley 

Alejandro

Damian 

Who the fuck are the last three!? Being the type of boyfriend I am. I tap the message with Harley's name on it.

Harley- Hey E I was wondering if you have some extra $

Eather- What do you need the extra $ 4???

Harley- to get another room 4 the night.. What else...

Eather- Srry just jumping to conclusions how much do you pay for the room???

Harley- Its about $50 for one more night. I have $30 bucks...

Eather- Fine i'll give you the extra. As long as you hook me up with some of that good green...

Harley- Alright will do... At 4 pm at that run down family dollar...

Eather- Will do. If I can't make it just crash at Alej's place. 

Harley- Okay.

Well I think that one is going to be cleared as his weed dealer. Next one on the list. Alejandro.

Alejandro- Were u be E

Eather- Ah shit.. Srry I forgot that we had to meet. I'm currently smoking with my boys Har I'll leave schu in a min...

Alejandro- Ight. Don't be long...

Eather- Don't worry i'll make up for lost time xP

Alejandro- U better. Cu in a while...

Did he make it to Alejandro.

Sent at 12:23 pm

Nope. That's around the time that I took Eather. This  Alejandro guy gave Eather ten missed calls. I wonder who this person is. He is clearly worth Eather's time since he was going to leave school for him. 

I felt Eather stir next to me. He slowly propped himself on his elbows and looked over at me. "Whats up." His said with his hazed over voice from sleep.

"Who is Alejandro?" His eye's widen a but then he they move over to my hand that is holding his phone. He stayed quiet not answering my question. "Tell me Eather."

"Alex is just another one of my stoner buddy's" He let out a nervous laugh and laid back down. 

"Bullshit." He sighed and covered his eyes with one of his thin arms. "Stop lying to me Eather. You two seem to be very comfortable with each other in order to text him what you did." I sat there on the bed waiting for a reply form him. I watched him slowly rise off the bed and start collecting his clothes and putting them on. "What are you doing?" Again just ignored me and continued doing his thing. Then he walked over to me and took his phone from my hands and stared typing on it.