Chapter One

River P.O.V

"Morning little Yui." Looking in the crib were baby Yui is. Shes almost 4 months now, time fly's by so fast when your raising a child.

I feel someones arms wrap around my waist and a head gently resting on my shoulder. "Good morning baby Yui." His voice was soft and innocent just like it always is.

"She's getting bigger Jordan. I don't think we should go out tonight." My tone was sad with a little bit of joy in it. We couldn't find another babysitter in time for our dinner, but I was happy because we could spend more time time with Yui before she gets to old to play with us. "Honey we still got 5 years with her until we enter her into school." He said making me face him. "But-" He kissed me before I could finish what I was going to say.

"Now get ready for our night out." Jordan that bastard. I need time to spend with our baby. Taking Yui out of her crib I go to change her dipper when I hear a loud noise come from the kitchen. "Honey you okay." I was to scared to take Yui in the kitchen with me so i put her down and shut the her bedroom door.

"Honey if this is your type of joke. Please stop." I walked to the edge of the hallway and peeked around the corner. "River!" I hear him call out. I run to were his voice was. I found him with blood on his face. "What happened?" I asked super concerned.

"River ill explain later." He got up to his feet and pulled me along to Yui's room we heard a noise then Yui crying. "Yui hold on were coming baby." I say through the heavy wooden door. "You stay here at the door and ill go outside to the windows. Okay." "Okay." He gave me a quick kiss and ran out the house.

I open the door and see a person sitting down with Yui in their lap. "Get away from my baby." I say with anger. I'm sure the person seen the anger in my eyes and tone. "I'm sorry I heard the baby cry so I snuck in through the window to help the baby." The figure said getting up and handing me Yui. My anger started to go down as I took Yui from the strangers arms. "Whats your name?" I ask curiously. A shocked glint past through his eyes but was gone as soon as he opened his mouth to say."Um its Eather."

"What a lovely name. Do you go to other peoples houses when you hear a baby often?" He looked shocked and shy once i had asked my question. "Um no. I heard her cry and I felt connected to the cry and came to see who it was. I was curious cause the last time I was connected to a baby's cry was when I last saw my sister." I felt sad for the man for some reason. "Can I know her name?" He asked very shyly. "Her names Yui." A smile made its way up to his lips as he was looking at Yui like he knew her, like he was family.

"What happened to your sister?" The smile that once tugged on both sides of his lips was gone and a tear ran down his cheek as I swiftly wipe it away. "She. she. she died in the arms of my reckless mother at 3 months." He lowered his head in sorrow. "How old are you?" He looked up instantly. "I'm 16." He was younger than i had expected."Do you have a place to go?" Before he could reply to my question Jordan Had grabbed him from behind telling me to get Yui out of here. "Stop Jordan! Stop!" I say loud enough for him to hear but also being careful not to hurt Yui's ears."You want me to stop this man could have took and hurt Yui." He looked anger at the fact that I am trying to help the stranger.

"But he didn't and i had asked him why. His plans were never to harm or take Yui now let him got Jordan." He let go of Eather and glared at him. "His name is Eather. Eather this is Jordan my husband and I'm River." He smiled at me and nodded. "Do you have a safe place to go?" The look of shock and confusion took over his features and the same for Jordan. "You can't be asking him to stay here." Jordan asked with announce and disbelief. "Yes I am now let Eather talk."

"No.no I don't., but if your husband does not want me to stay I will not." I look at him with a welcoming look. "Your staying. Now follow me to the guest bedroom. Do you have any cloths at your home I will be happy to take you to pick your stuff up." I walk out the room with Yui in my arms with Eather and Jordan fallowing. Taking Eather to the guest room he quickly comments on how beautiful our home is and how thankful he is for letting his stay here. "Here we are." I say as I open the door.

"Wow i get to stay in here."