Chapter Sixteen

Duke's P.O.V

As I lay there in my bed next to my other half I start to think of what he was thinking when he left that note for us to find and what he was thinking when he called me on his phone. "Du-ke." Eather called my name in his sleepy voice. 

"Ya." He rubbed his eye's and laid on my chest looking at me. 

"What are we?" The question hit me like a gun shot. All my emotions pooled in all at once. I honestly didn't know how to answer the question. I guess I was thinking to long. I felt Eather shaking me trying to get me out of my head. "Duke. Are you okay?" I nod and look at him. I couldn't really see him very well in my dark room. 

"We are Boyfriends." Shock covered his face. I was hoping he would be happy at my words but to the look of it he didn't seem to happy. "Whats wrong?"  I tried to gain eye contact with him but he kept avoiding my eye's. 

"Nothing." He moved away from me and laid on the end of the bed . 

"Tell me whats wrong Eather. Please." What is he doing to me I was never like this with anyone else. I reach out to touch him when he quickly stands up and looks around the dark room. 

"Were am I?" He really didn't notice were we had enter. He was pretty spaced out when I had brought him back. 

"In my room. At my house." He didn't say a word. He just kinda stood there awkwardly. Looking kinda creepy since he's standing next to my bed in the dark. 

"Oh. Can you take me some where." He didn't even make his sentence sound like a question. It sounded like he knew I would say 'yes'. 

"Where and Why." I made it clear that I would not take him without that information.

"I just need something from the drug store." I nod my head and grab my shoes, keys, and my shirt. 

"Alright let's go. There is one just down the street." Eather shook his head 'no'. "Why not?" Now I was getting more and more annoyed with him not telling me things I needed to know.

"The one that I want to go to knows me very Well and gives me discounts. So if we go there it would be a cheaper trip." I asked him were it was and about 30-40 minutes we finally arrived at a kinda run down drug store. 

"This the right place?" He nodded his head and got out the car. "Get back in here Eather." He just ignored me and shut the passenger door behind him. This kid was seriously pissing me off. Were in the fucking bad side of town at fucking mid night. I mean we could get hurt, robed, DEAD even. I get out the car and look around trying to find Eather. 

"Eather were did you go." Fear started to settle in and I wanted to look around for him but I was to scared to move. Were the fuck did he go I stayed in the car for only a couple seconds after he got out. 

"I'm right here calm down." He tapped my shoulder softly cause me to just a little. 

"What the hell Eather. Can we go now?" Hopefully we can cause its cold out here and creepy. 

"You can but I can't i'm leaving you and your leaving me." I felt my heart shatter into a million peaces. 

"You can't leave me again I just got you back." I felt tears fall down my cheeks and my eyes start to sting. 

"Get in your car and leave me here." I can't loose him again. The last time he left it wasn't for that long but it hurt to be without him for that period of time knowing he wasn't safe in a warm room or with food. 

"I'm not leaving you Eather. So either get into the car by yourself the easy way or Ill put you in the hard way." I was not going to take an easy on him now. He shook his head and opened the back seat door on the driver side. "What are you doing?" He completely ignored me and grabbed 2 bags that he had brought with him.

"Don't and I mean Don't look for me. You got that Duke." I couldn't speck it felt like I had tried to swallow a rock but it had gotten stuck in my throat rendering me speechless. 

"I.I. You know." I couldn't get my words out it was so hard. He kissed me on my cheeks and turned away. 

"Goodbye Duke." As He left I felt like breaking down and crying. 

I ended up making it home safely with all the negative thoughts running through my mind.