Chapter Twenty-Five

Duke's P.O.V

I look down at my sleeping love. I've been over thinking again and again. Thinking if I should go or not. I love him so much. "Hmm. Duke." Either mumbled in his sleep snuggling more into my side. "Wait. Please. Duke. I-I love you." His words made me smile and feel warm inside as he said 'I love you, but I can't help but wonder what hes dreaming about. A couple minutes later Either started to hit me in his sleep. Little guys got a good punch. 

"Hey. Hey." I grab his fists so that he wont be able to hit me again. "Hey. Wake up." We've slept together all the time and not once he sleep hit me or did this in his sleep. I know he would talk in his sleep here at there but never hit me or any thing like that. "Hey. Stop." He finally opened his eyes and looked to his hands that were being restrained by mine. 

"What. What's going on? You're hurting me." I instantly realist his hands look at him with a apologetic look.

"Sorry. You were kind of hitting me, so I hand to restrain your hands. What were you dreaming about anyway?" He looked away from me. He looked to his hands were he was nervously playing with his fingers. "What are you nervous about love?" 

"You're leaving today. I was dreaming about you leaving.... Leaving me, like everyone else." I couldn't help but feel bad about leaving ,but my brother needs me and I can't just leave him or Either. "I'm sorry if I hurt you." I smile at him and kiss his cheek.

"No need. By the way if you ever need to kick someones ass you'll succeed cause you got good damn hits." He gave me a nice small smile, but behind it was sadness. 

"Its Wednesday. You should leave if you don't want to miss the plane. Or miss your family. Don't worry i'll be fine." I never thought I would ever hear him say any thing like that. I look down at him with tears in my eyes hoping they don't escape and fall on his beautiful face. "Get your stuff and leave before it gets harder for me to let you got." Either turned onto his tummy and berried his face into his pillow. I slowly got up off his bed and put my clothes on. Looking over at Either as he lays on his tummy not looking at me. 

I crawl up on top of him. Supporting myself by my arms making sure I don't crush him. I bend down more and to the back of his neck whispering "I love you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*> 2 hours later

I felt bad for leaving Either like that. He's probably in his room balled up crying his eyes out. "You miss him don't you?" I look over at Krissy wondering why she's even coming with us. 

"Why are you even here. You're 19, in college, got a good paying job. Yet you're moving with us to New York." She look taken aback at my sudden out burst. We were late to the airport so right now were looking for gate c. Were mom, dad, and Jason are at. 

"Okay. One- You didn't answer my question and Two- I don't want to be here alone because of Vince." Fine that really understandable but shes leaving her life that she made on her own.

"Fine. Yes I do miss him and it hurts to be leaving him like this. Before I got here I went to that Best Buy that he live near and bought him a laptop so we can talk. Now back to you. You can't just move. You're just throwing away your life because of Vince. You need to stay. Just find a apartment and go to school, keep your job, and yes I do know that you guys go to the same school, but just don't have parties cause you know he'll find out about it through one of the people that will be invited and he'll show up and try to do what he did last time before I bashed his stupid face in." I take a heavy breath. Just all of the thing that are getting to me. Its hard to make both of them safe from NYC. First, my sister. I can't keep her safe if he finds out, but I swear if she calls me about it I will take the first flight back here and kill him myself. Second, my baby. He's gone though a lout and me leaving him isn't helping his problems.

"You're right. I'll stay and get a apartment. If he does do anything i'll call you." She kissed my cheek and softly put her hand on my shoulder. "I love you little bro. Grandma, grandpa, and I did a good job growing you up." We both laugh for a minute before looking at her.

"Wait. Were only a year apart." She shook her head still laughing. 

"I know. Hey. I love you. If you ever need anything i'll give you the address and you can stay with me if you need or want to stay with me. I'll even take Jase in." Her eyes light up and I knew she got an idea. "Wait. We can all live together again. We can let Jase stay with them until we find a good apartment and earn a little more money so that we can buy stuff for the place and then when its ready we can move Jase in. What do  you say?" Her voice was full of hope at her idea. 

"Ya you know what that sounds like a plan. Lets go tell Jase were not coming with them." It took us a while to get to the gate we were suppose to be at and found my family. "Hey guys." I look at mom and Jase wondering were dad was. "Were is dad at?" Mom looked down at the grown.

"He wasn't coming with us. He had some business to attend to." She looked back up and caressed my cheek. "You're so beautiful. I love my kids. I'm so sorry. I've always tried to spend time with you kids but your father kept dragging me away. His dumb excuse was 'To not get to close to the kids because it will ruin the business." But that's bull shit. He was abusive to me every time I tried to connect or get close." She hugged me and pulled Jase and Krissy into the hug. "I'm just glad he never hurt you guys." 

Wow I never thought that would be the reason why they didn't get close to us. I mean if they didn't want kids why have three of them and then neglect them. "If he didn't want kids then why did he keep having kids after the first?" 

"After Krissy I wanted another kid. She was a surprise baby, but after her she looked a little lonely and I wanted another baby. We had you and he hated giving me my wish. Then we went to a party a couple years later and poof Jase was born." Well now its kinda hard to leave now. My mother wants to bond with us. While me and Kris wanted to stay here.

"Oh. Well then. Krissy and I are staying here and stuff." She wore a pretty smile until I had said this. The guilt of leaving my love and my mom are getting to me. Why does life have to be so sad for me. I leave Either. He has triggers and might do something and hurt himself bad. 

"Oh. Well then. Can I have summers or breaks." Both Krissy and I nod and give mom a hug.

"So. I'm the only one going." Tears clearly seen in his eyes and he walks over and hug me tightly. "I'm sorry bro. I love you." I hug him back with the same passion as he was giving me.

"Don't worry I'll go see you every break we get. We can talk over the phone or over skype with that laptop you got for Christmas. I love you to." We part as the plane was already boarded and they need to be on there boarded.