Chapter Twenty-three

Either P.O.V

Every one went off to bed after dinner. Well except me and Duke. Duke was still up with me helping me get ready for River to pick me up. "I don't want you to go home." I look over at the most exhausted Duke I have ever seen. I never really seen him so tired as long as I have known him. "Stay forever. Please." I smack him arm gently as he shoves my once nice folded cloths into my gym bag.

"Whatever. I have to go home anyway." I grab a couple of Dukes nice beanie's and stuff them into my old broken back pack. 

"Hey you butt munch those are mine. What the heck." Duke grabbed my hand as I tried to stuff another one in.

"What? I'm taking them for. Um. Protection?" I chuckle nervously as I scratch the back of my neck.

"The only protection you'll need is with me." Duke winked at me as he rubbed my leg. My eyes widen in the dirty hint he gave me. Making me let out a little chuckle.

"In that case. There is condoms love. In the mean time I like this one." I lift up a nice maroon beanie that smelt just like Duke. I pull it to my chest and hugged it.

"What are you doing to my favorite beanie." He snatched the beanie away from me and placed it on his big head. No wonder its his favorite he looks super fine in it. Hot damn. Its getting hot in here. "Haha I love you. By the way your bright red." I quickly hid my face into my hands and pull my legs into my chest. "Aww don't hide baby. You're cute." He grabbed my hands away from my face and looked into my eyes with lust. He pulled me close and connected our lips together. Kissing me passionitly.

We finally pull apart for air gasping. "Wow. I'm still taking that beanie thought." I snatch the beanie and got up running as Duke was right behind me. "I'm taking it so give up." I run into his bathroom shutting and locking the door behind me.

"Baby let me in. So I can get..." He trails off a bit but comes back. "A kiss." I don't believe it for a minute. He just want his. I mean my beanie. I like 'my' more then his.

"No. I don't need your sweat, gentle, tasty, love filled kisses." Well now I want one god damn him. I look around the room looking for something to fill water with. "Damn nothing. I'm opening the door." I hear Duke say something but its muffled by the wooden door. I slowly open the door to Duke grabbing me from the waist lifting me up and putting me on the bed.

"Were is the beanie?" He leans down and nibbles on my ear making me let out a soft moan. "Tell me or I will... Pleasure you until you give it up." my eyes widen as he starts to leave a love bite on my neck.

"Do whatever you want. I'm keeping it and never telling you were it is." A smirk forms on his lips and I start to think about what I got myself into. "Kiss?" I asked and he hovered over me and kissed the corner of my mouth teasing me. "Don't tease or I'll start to tease back." I move my hand to his neck pulling him down to my lips. Turning a simple kiss into a heated one. It was to soon interrupted by a knock on the front door. "Mmm. Well that's mom." I push duke off slightly and get up moving to my bags. Picking up my gym bag I slip his beanie into it.

"Hey. I seen that." I quickly pick up my backpack and run out of his room to the front door. Opening it to revile my mom. River. "Get back here." I hear him say before River pulls me into a hug.

"I've missed you my baby boy." River kisses my head multiple times before letting me go. She looks over at Duke and gives him a playful glare. "What did you two do?" We both laugh at my mothers question knowing what we were doing just before my mom got here to pick me up. I instantly flush red.

"Um. I took a couple of his beanies. Yup. He's going to kill me." I pull River in front of me using her as a human shield so that Duke can't get me. "Love you. Dukie."

"Really Dukie. That makes me sound like dog shi-- poo." We all start laughing but Duke stops and looks at me with his hot brown eyes melting me like snow in the summer. "You know I'm going to get my beanies back. Right?"

"Yes. But first let me take a selfi." I pull out my phone and pretend to take pictures of myself. Duke starts to walk towards us and River moves to the side reviling me to Duke. At that moment I knew to run to the car. Before I was able to make it to the car I was in Dukes arms.

"Got you. You never listen to me." I put all my weight on Duke as I was in his arms. My weight didn't even faze him. Damn his strength. "Wow great tactic. Put all the weight you have on me. You're so light you know." I struggle for a minute and then give up trying as he is way stronger than me.

"Boy's." We both freeze and look at River. "Now Duke. Are you coming with us to spend the night or days? Like last time. Or are you going to stay here." I look at Duke waiting for his answer. "Well."

"Um. Ill go tell my sister that Ill be leaving." Duke put me on my feet and heads to the door. Before he reaches the door River stops him. "Yes River?"

"Are your parents home? I would love to met them." Duke freezes and so do I. I honestly don't like how his parents are. I mean they do give them a place to stay and food for the house but that still doesn't make them parents. To me they are just supporters or more like provides.

"Um. My parents are sleeping and they aren't were good parents so. If I were you I would met my older sister."

~.~.~.~* Duke's P.O.V

I run inside on my way to Kris' room I see mother sitting on the sofa reading a book on her tablet. I move past her hoping I would get away. Oh no my hope was hopeless. "Duke. Please have a seat I need to talk to you." Oh so know she knows my name. All those time she came back she didn't even bather to learn them. Bitch.

"Oh so now you learn to know our name. Or at least mine. What do you want and no I'm not going to sit down my boyfriend is waiting for me, so make it snappy." I cross my arms over my chest and look at her with impatience.

"Fine. My dear boy I only know your name at the moment, but that's beside the point. Me and your father Daniel are expected to move out of town to New York. With the kids and I know that you guys are going to be upset and I understand. Please forgive me. I will try my best to be a mom again. I'm going to stay home more. Well that's because I lost my job, but thanks to that we can bond If you would like." I had to leave my life. No I'm 18 I'm not leaving. She not taking Jason either. "What do you say?"

"I'm a grown man and Krissy is a grown women the only one that need to leave forcefully if Jason but you can't have him. I don't want to leave Eather but I mean. I love him. It would tear him apart. Its going to be hard leaving him. Well when are we leaving?" I know he is going to hate this, but for Jason.

"Next Wednesday,So eight days from now. Oh Your father wont be there he is leaving without me this time and every other time so I can stay with you guys." It feels good to have a family. We once did but its when our grandparents were here. They were our parents till they died when I was about 14. My grandma died first them my grandpa died two days later. I was so depressed. After that me and Krissy had no real parents. Even if they weren't our parents they were our parents, parents. I still loved them more.

"Alright I'm leaving to stay with my love for a few days them. Ill come home and help pack up." I turned around and headed to my room packing a small bag and heading out the house to the car were Eather and River is waiting for me.