Chapter Twenty-Four

Either P.O.V

~>~>~>~. 7 day's later

Duke was acting weird and I feel like it was something I had done, but I really haven't done anything he would start being distant for. It was tearing me apart. I was scared that he would leave me. I would miss being safe in his arms as we peacefully slept. Just him in the state of slumber made me smile. 

"Ugh. What time is it." I mumble as I try to turn myself in Duke's arms. Its hard to move when I'm in his arms while he's sleeping, cause he likes to tighten his hold to make sure I was safe in his arms.

"Baby. What's wrong." Duke mumbled in his half awake half asleep, but more asleep phase that happens to everyone in the morning or when ever they get up from sleeping. 

"No, I'm fine. Go back to sleep. I just wanted to know what time it was, but I'm fine now." He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. Slowly but surely he was falling asleep. Once I heard his breathing level I knew that he was finally asleep.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~ 2 hours later.

I didn't even notice that I had drifted off with Duke. I go to lay my head on Dukes chest when I had realized that he wasn't in bed. "D-duke?" Looking around the room I notice the kitten laying in a animal bed on my bedroom floor. "Hey sweetheart." I get up to pick her up, but before I even reach her a pair of strong arms grab me by my waist and pull me back down to the bed. I shriek as we fall down. "What. The. Hell." I take slow breaths before getting up again.

"Wait. Sit down. I need to tell you something very. Very Important." I feel my heart skip a beat as I hesitantly take a seat on the bed next to Duke. Leaning onto him feeling his warmth soothing me. 

"What is it?" My voice a shaky waiting for him to continue to what hes going to say.

"This is going to be hard to say but here goes nothing. Please don't hate me. Okay?" He takes a deep breath before continuing to speech. "Well. My parents are moving. Which mean I have to move as well." He looks at me with sad eyes. I felt my eyes water up and my cheeks getting damp.

"I-I. Why? Your of age to live alone. You can stay." I try to convince myself more then I do him for my own sake. Why is he leaving me? What will happen to me after he leaves? Is his parents forcing him? Maybe cause he likes boys, his dad is moving them. "Is it cause you like boys?" 

"No. What the hell. I'm leaving for Jason. I don't want to leave him with them, but I also don't want to leave you. I love you." He wipes away my tears gently with his thumb. I crawl myself onto his lap and hug his a tight as I can. Feeling sad that I wont be able to hug him, kiss him, talk to him, and be safe in his arms anymore. "Listen to me. You will be fine. Ill buy you a laptop so that we can Skype. I will try my hardest to make this work for the both of us but more important you." He coos while tracing patters on my back soothing me. No matter how much we try to make our relationship work long distance. I know its not going to work. He'll find another boy to love and care for, leaving me behind. 

"I love you. Please don't leave me." I say sobbing on his shoulder. I close my eyes thinking back to all the moments that we had together. From the first time we met to now. All my memories of us together replaying in my mind. "I need you." I softly whisper to him.

"I know love. I know." He lays down with my still on top of him. I slowly bring myself up looking at his beautiful features. I love his beautiful brown eyes, his plump pink lips, his nice jawline, even his nose. I love all those things about him, but who he is on the inside is what i love most about him. His protective, sensitive, adorable, kind, sweet, and just his words and their meaning behind them are just beautiful. He is my beauty. 

"Whats are you thinking about?" I shake my head leaning down to kiss his perfect lips. As soon as we touch our lips move in sync. In an instant his tongue is in my mouth searching every nook and cranny. Letting out a soft moan letting him know that I'm enjoying this. I kinda what his going away present to be my innocence, my virginity if you would. We've got really far to were we almost got to the real deal, but it was always interrupted, which I'm very thankful for. 

Pulling away from him. Letting myself catch my breath. "I-I want you." By the look on his face he wan't expecting to here that. 

"Are you sure?" I look at his confused face as I pull off my shirt. Going for his shirt as well so that we're both topless. "Wait." He stopped me before I could get it over his head. He sits up slowly making sure not to drop me or let me fall. He slowly takes his shirt off teasing me. I can't talk how slow hes going. So I pull it off him as fast as I can without hurting him or killing the mood. I lean down a capture his lips once more while my hands move over his perfect toned body. I him tugging on my hair. Not painfully but pleasurable. I glide my hands to his nipples and gently pinch them making him moan in sweet pleasure. After a couple more time of teasing at his nipples I start to grind our lower half's together making him and I harder at in instant.

"I want you." I moan as I continue to grind on him. He flips us over so that I'm on my back and he's hovering over me. Kissing his jawline as he undoes his pants. "You look like you need help." I flip us back over and lower myself to his waist line. Kissing from his belly button all the way down. Taking his zipper into my mouth I undo his pants and slips them off. Slowly taking his boxers off I start of stroke him making him grown in pleasure. Rapping my lips around him I suck on his tip them slowly making my way down taking him in slowly. After a while of adjusting I start to bob my head faster. 

"Stop. Stop. I'm going to. Ugh." Before he got to finish his sentence I already got what he was going to say. He exploded into my mouth. I swallow all of him before kissing him. Letting him taste himself. "That was amazing." He pants. "Do you have any lube?" I shake my head thinking of anything that will act like lube. 

"Oh. There is some baby oil in the bathroom." He get off the bed and runs to the restroom. Ugh I've never done this before. What if it hurts? What if I'm not his first? 

"Back. lets see." He positioned himself near my entrance and rub some of the baby oil on me then onto him. "You ready?" I nod. He pushes himself in me. I hiss at the pain and tighten up. He slowly starts to move and the pain turns into pleasure. The more he moves in and out the more pleasurable it becomes for me. 

~.~.~.~.~ After the .... nasty

After we finished we laid down beside each other panting from the heat that we had just experienced. "Wow. In didn't think you would hold up for three rounds." I was surprised to. I never didn't that before but I help up pretty well.  

"Same here." I kiss his soft lips and cuddle into he side and try letting myself drift off into sleep. Before I could drift off I was interrupted by Duke poking my side. "Hmm?" 

"I'm leaving tomorrow." I let out a sigh and hold myself up by my arm. 

"Oh. So soon. Well its only 12:40 pm." I state. "We can go swimming. Or something." He looked at me with some left over lust and reached of caressing my cheek.

"Lets just lay here." I nod in agreement and snuggled up with him drifting back off into sleep.