Chapter Six

Eather P.O.V

I woke up in terror and straight into an anxiety attack. It was hard to breath and I was hyperventilating. Then out of no where it just stopped like nothing had ever happened. I could breath again. The only thing that stayed was the in graved memory of my mother. That man at the pizza place who was my so called 'father' scared the shit out of me and I really hope that it wasn't true and I hope he didn't fallow us home. He said my mother misses me, but why would she want me back. She never loved me or tried to love me. 

I look over at the digital clock on the night stand next to the bed. It read 2:40am "Shit I'm going to be so tired in the morning." I slowly get up and walk to my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. "Ugh I hate the way I look." My small body figure, shaggy brown hair, blue eyes. I'm 5'7 though I'm not short just very skinny like unhealthy skinny. I wonder if my sister would have looked like me or not. Either way she would have been beautiful.

I decide to take a shower so I turn on the shower to the temperature I like. I striped and jumped in. Loving the feeling of the warm water hitting my skin made me miss this feeling. For 6 year never did I have a real shower like this. I do kinda miss my mother. I mean she was mean and all but she's my mom she gave birth to me, fed me, clothed me, and gave me a place to sleep. It wasn't all nice I give you that but she did try to be a mom till I was 6 when she became a alcoholic and a druggie.

After a while of thinking there was a small knocking sound coming form my bedroom door. "Honey  are you okay?"

"Ya I'm fine. Hold on." I quickly turn off the water and get dressed. Walking out of the bathroom I see River sitting on my bed. 

"Hey. Your out." What time is it? Its probably really early in the morning cause when I had got up it was like 2-3 in the morning. 

"What time is it?"

"Its 4 in the morning."What is she doing up and in my room this early?

"What are you doing up and in my room so early?"

"Oh. I heard your shower go on." She chuckled slightly. 

"How old are you River?" I ask taking a seat next to her on the bed. 

"I'm 22." I though she would be like 20. 

"Oh I though you were younger." She burst out in laughter and I soon joined her until we couldn't breath. 

"Why did you wake up so early?" She threw me off guard for a moment. 

"Oh I woke up from a nightmare." Well that was blankly said. 

"Oh what was it about?"

"Um just old memories." She nodded and then gave me a hug to comfort me. 

~.~.~.~.~River's P.O.V

I know it seems weird that I came to see what he was doing but I felt like something was wrong. As I hold him in my arms as he starts to cry but I don't know what is wrong. "Hey. Whats wrong?" He looks up at me with his sad blue eyes full of water. 

"I miss my mom for some reason. I mean she was mean to me and I ran away for a reason." I felt sad for him and the way he was feeling. I use to feel similar. I was kicked out of the house by my parents. 

"What did that man say to you at the pizza place." He instantly stiffened at my words. 

"He. he said my mother missed me." Wait. What? 

"Do you know him?"To be honest I'm scared of what he's going to say next. 

"He. he said he's my father, but my father was never around that much and when he was he would beat me. I never had time to recognize his voice or face." Wow he is just. I don't know what to say.