Chapter Three

Eather P.O.V

"Eather. Honey what do you want to eat." I look over to a concerned River looking at me as if I was crying. Then I realize that my face is wet. 

"Um. anything." I saw wiping away my tears that had made their way out of my eyes.

"Honey are you alright." She called me 'honey' I've never been called that before . The things my mom use to call me were never a loving. 

"Ya I'm fine." She placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder and said 

"Your okay now honey no need to cry okay. Your my son now."

"What do you mean I'm your 'son now'?" I was so confuse and I'm pretty sure she could tell. 

"Well when you were deep in your thoughts I went to adopt you and now I'm your mother, Jordan's your father and Yui is your sister." She said softly and rubbed my shoulder that she had place her hand on. I feel so welcome and loved. "Don't worry about Jordan okay he's just really protective he'll turn around I promise." She cared for me and all these filling's were so new to me cause never in my life did I feel these welcome, loving, and happy feeling's. 

"Thank you 'mom'". I say with a big smile on my face while going to give her a hug. 

"So are you still hungry?" I nod a yes and rub my tummy to exaggerate it.

"What do you want?" I haven't really ever ate good food before so I had to think really hard for a minute. 

"How about pizza, bread sticks, and wings?" I say with excitement and joy. I heard her chuckle a little before she gets out and walks a small pizza place. How did she know I wanted pizza? I ask myself before walking in after her. I look around the place and noticed someone staring at me making me uncomfortable. 

"What type of pizza do you want Eather." River's soft voice makes that uncomfortable feeling disappear almost completely.  

"Pepperoni and meat lovers?" I state as a question. 

"Of course." As she orders the food I decide to take a set at one of the tables. Soon River sits next to me and makes me snap out of my thoughts. "Why is that guy staring at you? Do you know him?" She asked whispering into my ear. 

"No. I have no clue." She nods her head and says that shes gonna go get the food and we can go home. I feel a rough hand lay on my shoulder.

"Can I help you?" I say as nice as I can trying not to show how scared and freaked out I am. 

"So Eather I see you got a girlfriend." How did he know my name. 

"Who are you? And that's not my girlfriend that's my mom." I hear a chuckle come from him as he starts to say. 

"That's not your mom boy." Right about now I'm hoping River will come and tell him to leave me alone. 

"How do you know she's not my mom? Huh cause as I recall I was brought into this world by her." I was challenging him. 

"Your my son Eather I beat you night and day and your mother did too and as I also recall she killed Hazel." I never told anyone my sisters name. 

"Why.why can't you just go away and let me have a family who loves me and wants me succeed and be safe?" I could barley talk as my words were stuck in my through.

"Cause your mother misses you and you-" He was cut off by River who said.

 "Leave my son alone please." Her soft voice was covered by laughter of the man who I barley know. This man who says hes my father was never there at the house so I don't have a good memory of his face and voice. I get up and say.

 "Come on mom lets go now please." She nods and tells the man to leave me alone as we leave and go home.