Chapter Twenty

Eather*

What the hell was I thinking. Letting the warm water hit my back I relax and let the water sooth me. "What is wrong with me." I mumble under my breath. I don't know what i'm doing anymore. I don't know if I should stay here or go back home too River, Yui, and Jordan. Would it hurt him if I do decide too go back too my family? 

"Eather? You I there." Oh it was Jase I think. I like him hes so adorable. He reminds me a lout of Duke just a younger, shorter version, but very similar in personality. I turn off the shower and wrap a towl around my lower half. 

"Ya I was just taking a quick shower." Going around the bathroom looking for my bag I realize that I had left my bag in the bedroom. "Hey um. Jase can you the bring me the gray gym back that's out there." I wait for a reply but nothing came. "Jase you still there?" I open the bathroom door and see my gym bag in front of the bathroom door. "Thank you." I walk back in the bathroom and put on a large shit and basket ball short that I was suppose too wear last night but didn't. They were too long on me cause they were Duke's.

My phone rang and I wanted too throw it against the wall. I pick it up without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" I hear the person on the other end sigh of relief. "Hello?" I repeat.

"Eather. Are you safe? Thank the gods you answered. Please come home honey." I instantly knew who it was when she started talking.

"Hey River. I'm safe and i've been thinking about coming home. Right now i'm at Dukes's house he found me and brought me to his lovely home. I like ours more tho." I heard her chuckle on the other line. "I'll talk things over with Duke. I don't wanna just leave and have him worrie about were I had gone and then have him find out and feel hurt."

"Ya I get you alright talk it over with him and call or text me back when you get an answer. I love you alright." Those three little words 'I love you' made me want to cry. When I would go too bed she would tell me she loved me and say good night. I miss her. Her voice over the phone is scratchy. But her voice in person is like a beautiful angle came down from heaven too speak too you.

"Love you mom. Bye" I hung up the phone and left the bathroom. Duke was sound asleep when I walked out. I kissed Duke's nose and went to the kitchen too get some soda. Walking up the stair case too the door I turn the door knob but it was locked. "Damn it." Duke must have locked the door when we came in here. Wait but Jason was in here. Duke must have locked it when Jason left. I felt two hands snake around my waist making me jump.

"Where were you trying too go?" I grown as I try too release myself from his arms. "One more time. Where were you trying too go?" I shake my head and keep my mouth shut. "I'm going too tickle until you tell me." My eyes go wide and I surrendered.

"I was going to the kitchen too get some soda. Ill bring you one if you unlock the door." He chuckled and kissed the my shoulder. "Please open the door. I want a soda." I whine and pout. 

"Fine. I don't want soda tho. I want. You." My heart stops. I couldn't catch my breath. Why would he say that? He was just playing around. "I love your reaction too my dirty thoughts." He continued too play with my neck. Kissing, sucking, and nibbling. As he did so small moans that I tried my hardest too suppress escaped me. Just my small moans gave him pleasure which gave him motivation too keep going. He finally stopped and unlocked the door. "Don't take too long." Pecking him on his lips I leave to the kitchen. 

"Oh hey Eather." I stop in my tracks and look at the girl before me. I have seen her around the house but she never talked too me so I kept my distance. How did she even know my name? "Um. Hello?" She waved her hand infront if my face snapping me out of my head. 

"Oh. Um. Hi. You are?" I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Sorry not too be rude but I don't know your name or who you are?" She let out a little girly giggle. 

"Oh silly." She slapped my arm softly and kept giggling. "I'm Krissy. The boys call me 'big sissy' or 'Kit Kat'. Seems like the boys don't talk about me much. I'm the oldest." Hurt came across her face and I wanted too tell her that I have heard of her and I know at least one thing about her, but sadly I couldn't and It hurt me too see a nice person like her be hurt by her family. 

"Sorry Krissy. You seem really nice. I wish I could say i've heard of you, but I can't sorry." I give her a small smile and walk past her to the kitchen. I quickly grab two sodas and get back too the room. "We need too talk." I walk into the room. Shutting the door and locking it.

"About what? Did I do something wrong?" I shook my head and sat down on the bed handing him one of the sodas. Worry was all that I could see.

"Two things." I was planing on confronting him about not telling me about his big sister and about me wanting too move back with my family. I mean I love this boy but moving into his house with him. I can't do it. Not yet."So you have a sister." Regret had taken over his features. "Why didn't you tell me about her? I see her around but you never told me about her. Why? You said I could meet your sibling but you only told me about Jase. Do you not like her?" He looked in my eyes and took my hand into his.

"She's very mean. I wanted too keep you away from her cause every relationship I had she ruined it. Well that's when I was straight. She made my life a hell and I hated her. So I stopped bringing friends around and stopped talking too her. I wish she was different but hope was lost over time and me and her parted ways but shared a home." I peck his lips showing that I don't hate him for not telling me about his sister. "I love you." I swear my heart skipped a beat. It was the first time that I heard him say it. 

"I-I love you." I kissed him deeply and very passionately. He pulled me closer and depend the kiss till there was no way too make it deeper. Finally It was getting harder and harder too breath and we finally pulled apart panting heavily. " And the other thing I needed too talk too you about was." I took a deep breath and let it out. "I was thinking about going home. River called me and wanted too know if I was going too ever go home. I wanted too talk too you first." He nodded and kissed my cheek.

"If you feel like wanting too leave too go home then you can. I wont hate you okay. I'm not hurt either I understand were your coming from." He smiled and took of sip of his soda that I didn't even know he opened.  

"Good. Lets watch a movie." I lay down watching Duke turn on the tv and put in a movie. "Oh I like this movie." We were watching Greece. I love the romance that Danny and Sandy had. True love. I hope me and Duke can have that same kind of love. "I love you." Duke kiss the top of my head and put his arm around me.

"I love you. More." I looked up into his beautiful butter scotch eyes that hold so much love in them. As mine hoped to have as much. "Are you going too tell your mom that you'll be going home?" I nod my head and kiss his cheek.