Chapter Seven

Eather's P.O.V

The week went by fast and Jordan started to warm up to me which I'm glad cause he looks like he's capable to kill a person. In an hour Ill be starting school so I walk into my restroom and take a shower. After the shower I pick out some black ripped jeans and a maroon shirt. After getting dress, doing my hair, and brushing my teeth I walk to the kitchen were River(my mom) is cooking breakfast. "Morning Eather. You hungry?"

I nod my head and take a plate of eggs, and bacon from her and thanking her on the way to the table."Honey when your ready to go the keys are in your room." They tough me how to drive and now I got my licence. I feel so conformable here like I'm meant to live with these people and call them my family.

"Alright. Wait. How did they get into my room?" She started laughing at my confusion which made me blow a puff of air out in frustration.

"You told me to put them in there for you last nigh, silly." Oh ya now I remember. 

"Haha sorry kinda forgot. Is Yui awake I wanna see her before I leave." She nodded a yes because she had food in her mouth and didn't want to be a slob. I get up from the table and walk to Yui's room were I hear her laughing. Jordan's probably in there playing with her. 

I open the door and see Yui and Jordan smiling and playing while gets her dressed."Hey guys." I chuckle at the adorable site in front of me. Jordan motioned me to sit down on the floor with them. I sit with my leg's crossed on the floor next to Jordan who is holding Yui. 

"Smile guys." We both jump slightly and look at River who took a couple of pictures of use siting on the floor together with Yui. 

"No delete that." Me and Jordan say in sync. Both of us realize and start to laugh. 

"You my dear Eather should be leaving." River threw the keys at me and walks out the door way.

 "Oh ya I should. Ill see you guys after school." I kiss Yui on the head and high five Jordan.

Getting in the car I grab my iPod that River and Jordan had bought me and hook it up to the radio. Slowly searching through songs I find ~Nightcore - Welcome to the club~.... Backing up out of the driveway I see a little kitten near my tire and instantly stop the car. "Oh my god I almost ran over a little kitty." I get out and go to reach out for it but it keeps backing up from me. A good 10 minutes later I finally get the kitten into my hands. "Hello there little kitty." It meows and I can't help but smile at the cute kitty. I wanna keep it so I take it inside to were mom is and show her the baby kitten. "Mommy look at the kitten. Can we keep it please." I begged her but she kept saying no but after a while she finally gave in and told me to get some food, water, and news paper and put it in my restroom and to close the door. I did as she said and left for school. 

Entering the building I go straight to the office and get my schedule. "C200 were are you." I say to myself searching for the classroom. I push past a crowd in the middle of the hallway.  I found the class and all I have to do now is get in. As I walk to the door I bump into someone.

"Hey kid. I'm so sorry." He reaches out his hand to me. I take it and get up to my feet dusting myself off. "Hey are you new? I've never seen you before." I nod and look at my shoes. Why am I acting so shy. Well shyer than usual its weird but hey whatever he's being nice that's all I care about.

"Uh. Ya I'm Eather I'm.I'm new." He look at me like I was that adorable little kitten this morning. 

"Your adorable my name's Duke." Why did his words make me blush? 

"Um thanks. I guess." He smiled at me with the a biggest smile I've ever seen someone give me. 

"Can I see your schedule?" I give him a shy smile and then hand him my schedule. He scanned over it quickly and then handed it back to me. "We have every class together. So I guess ill help you around."

"Thanks." We walk into the class together but the teacher stopped me. I see Duke laugh as he walks to a seat in the back saving a spot for me. As everyone starts to pile into the classroom the teacher started to speak. "Excuse me. Take a seat please. This is Eather Essence. He is new to our school so lets make him feel welcome." I stand there awkward until she tells me to tell the class about myself.