Chapter Twenty-one

Krissy P.O.V

I ran into Eather earlier. He was nice. Kinda jumpy too. He seemed good for my brother. Well more fit then the trash I had too throw out. Duke use too sleep around with different people all the time. When he would bring slutty girls around he would sleep with them and use them. If it wasn't for me scaring them away he would have been a dad at the age of 15. I mean my brother hated it cause he seen it as me throwing out his 'girlfriends', but they were just his damn toys that he would fuck and toss out. I just hope he doesn't do the same too that poor boy. 

"Hey Kriss." Shit it was Vince. I forgot too lock my bedroom door. Vince walked over to me and grabbed my head making me kiss him. "So that brother of your walked in on us when we were doing the dogie style." I shook my head and force out a chuckle. Vince has been forcing me too have sex with him lately and usually ill give it too him but hes been wanting more and more. 

"Ya. What do you want Vince? I have too make dinner for the parents. There coming home tonight." He shook his finger in a 'no' way. I never thought that he would be an asshole. We use too be best friends then he pretty much raped me. I tried too loose contact with him, but he kept forcing himself back in and fucking me. So pretty much after that I just gave up willingly too him. 

"He interrupted me. So I came back too finish what I started." Vince grabbed me and started to pull off my shorts. I struggled against him. "Stop. Before I make it worse for you." I finally broke free and ran out the room with Vince chasing me. 

I ran too Duke's room and bang on the door. "Duke. Please! Help me!" I felt Vince grab me from behind pulling my hair. "Stop. Please Vince!" I soon see Duke's door fly open and him with the most pissed off look on his face. 

"Leave my sister alone or ill kill you." Vince didn't believe Duke so he kept trying too strip me. "I said stop." Duke tackled Vince down and started beating on him. "Don't. Ever. Fucking. Touch. My. Sister. Again. You. Fucking. Pig." Duke yelled between each punch that was planted on Vince's face. 

"Krissy. Oh my god. You okay? Come here." I crawled over too Eather who was touching the cuts that were placed on my face from me struggling too get free from Vince. "We should get Duke off that guy before he kills him." I nod and get up trying too break the fight up.

"Stop Duke. Get off of him your going too kill him." Duke was too caught up in the moment and push me off causing me too cut myself on a vase that I had fallen into. 

"DUKE STOP RIGHT NOW!" I seen my baby brother Jason standing there in tears yelling at his big brother. I run over too Jason and pull him into my arms covering his eyes. I look back too see Duke looking at Jason who is in my arm. 

"So that what took you too stop." I said between breaths. Duke walked towards us with open arms. Looking softly and the scared Jason.  

"Come here. I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Jason shook his head and pointed at Dukes knuckles that were covered in Vince's blood. "Oh. Let me go clean up." Eather takes Jason too his room so he didn't have too see Vince's bloody face as he was knocked out cold laying on the floor.

"Here let me help you clean up." I grab some soap and help him wash off all the blood. "Here is a shirt." I hand him his shirt and squat down next too Vince. 

"How long?" Duke came next too me admiring his work he had done on Vince.

"How long. What?" He gave me that 'you know what i'm talking about' look that instant made me catch on too what he was getting at. "Oh. For almost a year now." I looked down feeling ashamed of not stopping Vince before and just letting him just do what he wants. 

"What the hell Krissy. I might have hated you but you could have always came too me too stop him. Why did you wait this damn long too tell me?" I shook my head and touched Vince's face. Duke pulled me up into hug. 

"I was scared and he was my best friend. I didn't think it would go this far." Tears started streaming down my face. I buried my face into his chest and cried until there was nothing left too cry out. "I'm sorry." I pull away looking into his eyes. "I'm an idiot for not stopping him sooner, but I was so scared that he would hurt me."

"Its okay Krissy. Now lets go get you cleaned up." I nod and he wakes up Vince and throws him out of the house. Good thing that we got wood flooring or his blood would have stained if we had carpet. We mopped up the blood and cleaned my cuts up. "When are the parents coming home?" I can't believe I forgot. They're coming home tonight.

"Oh. Um. They're coming home tonight. I kinda forgot too tell you." He chuckled and walked into the kitchen with me right behind him. "I have to make dinner for them. I'm not eating with them of course. I don't like them either."

"I always thought you made dinner and ate with them. Huh." My turn to chuckle. "Why did you always throw my girlfriends out and scare them away?"I knew he would want an answer to this one day and here it is.

"If I didn't throw their slutty asses out then you would have been a father at fucking 15. I know you were just using them for pleasure. I use to be with guys like you use to be. They would use me one week throw me out the other and do the same with other girls." I sigh and get out some stuff to make dinner.

"Oh. Ya true. I just thought you hate them and me." I laugh and look at him. He is a sweet boy its just he doesn't know his limits on how far he should go with a girls or guy. I don't want him to break that boys fragile heart. 

"Just don't hurt that boy. It looks like if you did he wouldn't be able to handle it." He sighs and take the food from my hands and starts searching for the right pan to cook the food in. "I'm the one who is suppose to be cooking." I huff and walk towards him.

"Are you lowering yourself what men say. Are you trying to get the male out of the kitchen and give him a beer cause hes to lazy to get up from the sofa. Well then since that's what it sounds like you can go clean and watch the children, cook, and get me beer." I look at him for a second. Just starring at his dumb ass.

"Haha. Very funny. Fine you can cook, but i'm still helping."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~ {Parents are home}

"Kids we are home!" Our annoying mother yells from the front door. If they see me not cooking they will get really mad. They are both really believe in objectifying females. I would expect my mother to be against it because she's a women.

"Move I got to look like i'm cooking. You know how they are." I move Duke over to the counter and give him a drink. "Hey mom. Hey dad." I kiss both there cheeks and move back to the stove.

"Hey parents." Is all that Duke said to them and moved to talk to me. "I'm going to my room save some for me and Eather. Okay." He moves away but I grab his arm and pull him back towards me."What?"

"Boy go get the baby and all of you are staying and eating dinner with us." They probably don't even know our damn names. I look at Duke and plead him to stay with my eyes. 

"Fine ill go get JASON. Your 12 year old boy and i'm duke your 18 year old boy. Along with Krissy your 19 year old daughter who happens to be in college." He sighed and walked past them. "Great fucking parents you both are." Wow he really does hate our parents.

"Well then. Get dinner finished up and set the table." Father said and walked to the living room. I sigh wishing our parents would have stayed were they were. They never tell us were they leave to so we don't really care and more.

"Got it."

~.~.~.~.~ Duke's P.O.V

"Knock. Knock. Jase." The door opened but it wasn't Jase. It was Eather. "Is he still scared?" 

"Kinda. I've been in here holding him the whole time and every time I moved away he would get scared and run back to me." I nod and kiss his cheek.

"The parents want us to have dinner with them." I walk past him to the scared Jase on his bed. His eyes wide as I approach him. 

"Go away. You hurt that man." Tears started to spill out of his eyes onto cheek. I move to wipe them away but he ran of the bed and into Eather's arms.

"Listen Jason I only hurt that man because he was hurting Krissy really bad." Jase looked at me and back at Eather. "Come on Jase. I'm sorry for scaring you. I would never do what I did to that man to you. I love you."