Chp.5

Ross

It was Tuesday. I wasn't feeling well but I still got ready. I walked downstairs and saw my mom making breakfast. "Hello dear"she smiled. I smiled back. "You feeling ok"she asked. I nodded.

After I ate I walked to school. I saw Max and smiled. He ran to me. "Hey.....what are we"he asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. "I said. He shook his head. "Let's not talk about it. "He smiled. I nodded. When we got to school I went straight to class cause we were a little late.

(Time skip to after lunch when they hang out)

Everyone was yelling and fighting for how we were gonna pay for the building. I was quiet and not feeling good at all. I felt like I needed to throw up. Then things went slow. I heard the yelling but it turned slow. Then I heard my name.

"Ross"Max said. I felt dizzy. "Adam shut up"he said. Things went back to normal. "Ross. You ok"he asked. I shook my head. "I feel light headed. "I said then passed out. "Ross"was the last thing I heard.

(Time skip)
I woke up in my bed. "Max"I said. "No. mom"mom said. I opened my eyes wide. Crap. "How long was I asleep "I asked. "It's Thursday "she said. She sounded mad. I'm in so much trouble. "You are going to school tomorrow. And Max is coming over to keep an eyes on you. K"she said. I nodded.

"Good. Now get more rest"she said. When she left I saw a narwhal plushie on my dresser counter. I saw a note
"Get well soon. See you Friday.
-Max"
I smiled. It also had a number on it. I laughed.