Chapter 19: Drive home

Xander and I were silent, but I had to ask.
"Who is she?"

"What?"

"How do you guys know each other?"

"Uh...well, we used to go out."
"How did it end?"

Xander opened his mouth then closed it.

"She and I were going good for the longest time. She never really told me that she was a witch. One day I was feeling off and every time I saw Andrea I never got the chill down my spine that I used to get. My feelings for her were starting to fade. I left that day to go for a run and when I came back I saw her use her powers. We both decided to have a talk. Little did she know I was going to break up with her. She told me everything about who she is and I did the same."

"Xander...how can you just wake up one day and not have feelings for someone?"

Xander sighed, then looked at me. "Lacey my feelings for her dissappered so quickly because she wasn't my mate. My wolf knew that. I knew that. The main reason I broke up with her was because I came over a big sense of emotion. I felt an emotion that I have never felt before. It was strong that it winded me. The only strange thing was that it wasn't my emotion."

"Then who's was it?"

"Yours."

I looked over at him and he smiled.

"How long ago did you break up?"

Xanders smile dropped. He started to rub the back of his neck.

"Haha uh... *clears throat* A month before I met you."

I looked down and faced my body forward. "Oh."

"Look its really not that big of a deal. I don't like her anymore. I like you."  Xander said putting his hand on my knee.

With a sigh I interlaced our fingers and layed my head on his shoulder.

At the pack house Xander and I were pretty tired so we went upstairs to his room to see Katrina and Gabe making out on our bed.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Xander yelled.

They broke up fast and stood up.
We were worried about Lacey. So, we wanted to here for her." Gabe said and Katrina nodded.

"Yeah, you two sure seemed worried." Xander said.

"Uh we-" Katrina started but Xander rose his hand to stop her.

"Just go please."

*Third person*

Alone Lacey and Xander sat on the bed in silence.

"Xander-"

"No, I know. I'm sorry about yelling at them but we are both exhausted."

Lacey started laughing. "No not that. I was just going to tell you-" Lacey said while climbing on his lap. "-that it's been awhile since we have been alone with no drama."

Xander put his hands on her lower back. Moving in, they shared a passionate kiss.

Moaning, Xander scooted on the bed and layed down. Slipping his hands under Laceys' shirt, taking it off.

In the morning, Lacey and Xander couldn't keep thier hands off of each other. 

Making breakfast the pack came in.

"What's with you guys?" Colton asked.

Gabe and Katrina smiled knowingly.

"Well I mean Xander did have Katrina and I leave his room pretty fast." Gabe said with a grin.

Making the pack say,"ohh."

Lacey blushed and Xander laughed kissing her cheek. "Dont worry about it." He said, whispering in her ear.

After the pack ate breakfast Xander got summed by Colton for a meeting. Lacey has a feeling that it's about the hooded person.

Leaving a note she decided to head home.