Chapter 2: Xander

Xander stood by the Alpha in his stuffy office. The office had dust everywhere and the black leather couch that's against the wall is worn out. Alpha Coltons desk was a dark brown with papers scattered on top. The rug on the ground was soft, but dirty.
There are a bunch of children in here lined up. Colton is trying to figure out which one was behind a prank. The boys thought it would be funny to scare the cooks by putting cockroaches in the kitchen.
"Speak up now or all of you will suffer punishment." Colton said calmly.
They have been in here for half in hour. Xander is surprised Colton is still calm, but then again maybe he thought too soon.
"NOW!" Colton ordered in his alpha voice.
A scrawny boy with red hair took a step foward.
"I thought of it sir Alpha." The boy said quietly.
"Now was that so hard?" Colton asked rhetorically. Colton sighed, "all of you, but him" he pointed to the red headed boy "out."
The kids left the office after bowing to Colton.
"Take a seat." Alpha said pointing to the chair in front of his desk.
The scarwny boy sat down and started to play with his hands.
"What's your name?"
"Abe"
"Abe you will help the cooking ladies for a month."
Abe nodded.
"You may leave."
Abe bowed and left the office.
Colton stood up from his office chair and sighed.
"I remember we did so much worse."
Xander smirked at his best friend.
"Yes, yes we did."
"Hey remember that time we snuck into the girls locker room in training?" Colton asked.
Xander chuckled. "Of course, your dad made us publicly apologize."
"Oh yeah. That sucked."
Xander nodded.
They left the office and started walking into the living room.
"I'm going to get gas in the SUV. We're running low on it. I'll take Thomas and Jared." Colton said.
Xander nodded and mind linked the bothers.
"They said they are on there way."
Colton nodded and headed out.
  Xander decided to go take a look around. He walked outside and saw some kids playing near the woods. He walked down to the social area and saw mated couples talking and laughing. Xander had a longing look, but quickly masked it.
"Beta." A man said bowing.
Xander gave him a stiff nod.
"How are you?" The man asked
Xander doesn't really talk to anyone besides Colton. "Fine." Xander gruffed out.
The man nodded and sat down near his mate.
Xander turned on his heel and left.
Xander was walking back to the pack house when he heard his name being called. He turned around and saw Michelle wearing short shorts, a crop top, and red high heels.
"Yes?" Xander asked crossing his arms.
"Do you maybe wanna um hang out with me?" She asked sucking on her bottom lip. When Xander didn't answer she stepped forward and touched his arm. Xander raised his eyebrows at her.
"Come on Xander you know you want to."
Xander sighed through his nose. "No." He turned around and headed inside.
"Well, why not?!" Michelle yelled.
"I don't do sluts." Xander said loud enough for her to hear.
He entered the pack house and made himself some lunch. He made a sandwich, with chips, brownies, milk and an apple.
  After, he ate he went to the gym. He wrapped tape around his knuckles and walked over to the punching bag. Xander punched and kicked until he was sore. He grabbed a water bottle and chugged it down. He threw the bottle away and sat down. The gym doors opened and two girls walked in. Their names were Willow and Sadie. They both were wearing tight pants and a tank top.
The two girls walked over to Xander.
"Hey Xander." Sadie said giggling.
He nodded to them and layed down to bench press. Willow cleared her throat.
"We were wondering if maybe you would help us?"
Xander stopped and sat up.
"With what?"
The girls smiled. "To you know help us."
Xander grunted, "clarify."
"Help to uh satisfy." Sadie said.
Xander thought for a second at what they were meaning. Relazation crossed his features, but then gave the girls a disgusted look.
"No." He left the gym appaled by the women today.
   Xander sat down on the couch in the living room when Colton got home laughing. Xander gave him a questioning gaze.
"Boy don't I have something to tell you." Colton said to him.
Colton was telling him what happen at the gas station. When he was saying what happened people were surrounding us listening. After, Colton was finished everyone was laughing, but Xander. He was thinking how can one girl stand up to 3 big ass men and not cower away? Xander saw courage in the girl and he wasn't even there.
Xander got ready for bed after dinner. He had fried chicken, mashed potatoes, macaroni, peas, corn, and a hot roll. Xander took a shower and slept in his pajama pants, thinking of that girl who stood up to Colton.