Acknowledgements

If you're here re-reading after the original 2012 posting of this story, this dedication page has been updated and I encourage you to read it again :)

So, first and foremost, I'd like to thank anyone and everyone who has ever given me a chance. If you've read even a single line, or voted on a single chapter, or even if you're a lil old ghost reader, I must take the time to thank you. Thank you for putting up with my sometimes shitty update schedules, my lack of confidence in certain things I've written, my weakly written chapters in the beginning of this. Even if you were one of those who came here, wrote something rude and insensitive, I don't care. I still have to thank you for giving me a chance (although maybe you could've been a little nicer, ha). No matter who you are, what you do, the fact that you've taken time out of your own day to read something that I have written (not being a professional writer and all) is absolutely the best feeling in the world for me.

Thank you for feeling things my characters have felt. For getting worried after Arielle had her first panic attack, to getting suspicious as fuck (seriously, you guys) about who attacked Zayn, to being heartbroken that he'd forgotten the love of his life, to finally feeling that epitome of joy as Zarielle have sailed off lovingly into the sunset. As a writer, that is exactly why I do what I do. I want to elicit a reaction, and you guys have exceeded that by what I ever could've imagined.

Anyone who's ever made me a cover. I've always found that to be one of the greatest compliments, and I always try to offer my thankfulness. It means the world to me that you've even thought of me in the first place. I may not always use the covers sent to me, but I promise I'm beyond happy about the ones I receive.

Those of you who have followed me on social media through this, as well as having checked out some of my other stories. It still brings a smile to my face to this day. Talk to me. I promise I'm nice. I make a habit of being nice, and have always said that no matter the amount of followers or reads I've racked up, I'll still be me—I'll always be kind and open to talk.

These dedications will be by first name basis I want it to feel personal. I hope those of you I mention, realize it's you I'm thanking, but if you're not sure, you can always message me or comment and ask :)

Nina, you are probably one of the sole reasons Supersonic continued as long as it did. Your excitement and enthusiasm (along with those moments I could talk to you over things. And yes, y'all, she knew Arielle's big secret and didn't spill) kept me going in some pretty rough times. I'm so thankful that fate brought you to my story and we've grown to know each other as friends and continue to be friends all these years later.

Fariha, you are another person I have to specially thank. One of the sole reasons updates have come quicker than I planned (you get me hyped) as well as the largest supporter of, "fuck anyone that says anything rude." I thank you for YOUR enthusiasm (literally, I think 90% of your comments are in capitals) but also for your kindness. For being there whenever I had a shit day and wasn't proud of a chapter, you were right there and ready to wipe that frown from my face. Fate brought you to my story as well, and I couldn't be more thankful.

I thank you guys for speculating SO hard about Arielle's secret. I've heard rumours of people trying to decipher it in group chats and everything and that's just dhdjsbdb. From guesses that Arielle was a stripper, to wondering if she killed someone, to finally putting the pieces together and wondering about a baby, y'all were fUCKING DETECTIVES. I love that I made you think :)

Baby Zayn. You have inspired this entire book. And the spinoff. And the other books I've written. Thank you for being a legitimately pure human being, who doesn't let people get to him. For not letting the fame and the money get to you. I wish you nothing but good health and happy days in your future.