Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

KIT'S POV

Pre-chapter A/N: this entire chapter is written as a flashback, just to avoid any confusion, enjoy! x

FLASHBACK

I shake and sway my hips to the beat, admiring the feeling of soft hands that grip at the exposed skin just above my hips. He grips me just a little too harshly and I end up sucking air through my teeth because of the pain, but it becomes apparent that he didn't hear my gasp of pain when his fingers dig deeper into my skin.

I push my ass roughly into his crotch, resulting in a low grunt in my ear, along with a curse word that falls from his lips before the front of his jeans becomes tight. He uses a finger to push my sweaty hair back, leaning in close to my ear, his hot breath coming out in an erratic pattern as he practically humps me from behind.

I can feel his eyes burning a hole into the back of my head. He places a sloppy kiss to my neck and his hands begin roaming up my shirt, one hand squeezing my left breast, and I feel the tightness in his jeans become more prominent. I turn around in his grasp, his palms moving to rest on my ass without delay.

I finally take in the appearance of the man I've been dancing with for the last few minutes or so and I'm immediately disappointed, thinking I can do better. He's blond, his eyes are a wild green colour, and his skin is dark and tanned. I note that he's a really unattractive Charlie Hunnam look-a-like. I totally didn't think it was possible to look slightly like Charlie Hunnam and be unattractive, but this guy has it nailed down.

His hair is long and I run my fingers through it, giving it a light tug. He throws his head back and I watch his Adam's apple slowly bob up and down, the music still thumping loudly around us.

He roughly grabs my ass, looking down at me hungrily. Leaning towards me, he starts peppering kisses on my neck. I stand on my tippy-toes and thread my fingers through his long hair.

However, he's just not doing it for me, so I stare off behind him, letting him do what he wishes. His kisses are sloppy and wet, his moans that I can barely hear aren't turning me on, and his hands are touching my body, but not in the way that I need to be touched. I feel his teeth nibbling on my ear, but I want nothing more of this boy, I want a man.

I force him to look at me, attempting to yell over the music, but he doesn't hear me and so I point at the bar, signaling that I'm getting a drink. He nods his head and points down at the floor, indicating that he's staying right where he is. Good.

When the bartender notices me at the end. he nods his head in my direction and busily begins making my usual. I turn around, leaning up against the bar-top. I need someone new to play with. There's a man leaning up against the bar beside me, but I notice a wedding ring. That's not exactly a deal breaker, considering he's wildly smirking at me right now, but his beard is thick and tattered and his hands are small and frankly, that doesn't turn my crank.

I notice another man standing near the washrooms. His hair is blond, curly, shaved at the sides. I watch a woman walk out of the bathroom and he stares at her ass as she walks away from him. He seems like the perfect candidate. He lifts a glass to his lips and the blue-coloured drink makes its way down his throat. A curvy woman walks up to him and his eyes go wide—he's done for. His lips curl into a smile and he's immediately hooked, which means I guess he's out too.

I scan the room before I hear a noise behind me. When I turn around, the bartender has placed my drink on the top, so I throw the money down and grab the glass between my hands, turning once again to scout the talent. That's when I notice a man standing against the far wall, who's obviously here looking for someone as well.