Chapter 3 ;)

Saturday night was glowing. Unlike school, everyone was wearing their personality on their chests, and legs and any where else clothes could go.

Ella was wearing a 100% animal friendly pleather dress, with a hippy headband and feather and plastic yellow pumps with flowers on the end.

Bella was wearing white shorts with Black uGu boots and a black strap top and yellow waistcoat.

Amy was dressed from tip to toe in black with bright neon head and wristbands.

Phoeniix was wearing a black strapless dress with matching black uGu boots on her feet.

Viola was wearing skinny jeans and a black and purple lace up top with purple converses.

Sam was wearing blue jeans and a white with multi-coloured designs splayed across the front.

Tasha was wearing a dark grey skirt with yellow and black striped tights and converses with matching top.

Roxy was wearing denim shorts and leggings with a green chequered top and belt.

And Tina was wearing a school shirt with ripped of sleeves, a black tie, and a dark red skirt with leather boots.

The boys however, were basically wearing the same jeans and top, except for Jacob who was dressed entirely in leather and was wearing a necklace with a metal skull laced on.

“Hey Sammy,” Phoeniix said when she and Tasha arrived.

“Hey, are you alright? I’m sorry Rio stood you up like that but it’s a boy thing, you might even get a little surprise tonight, if you’re lucky.”

Before Phoeniix could say anything more, Sam spotted Pete and turned her head back to Phoeniix in request.

“Go ahead, you know you want to.” Phoeniix responded and gave Sam a little nudge in Pete’s direction. Sam sent Phoeniix a smile in thanks then walked off to talk to Pete.

At the other end of the room, Amy was being watched carefully by Gareth Smith. He was about to go over and give it another shot at talking to her when she was stopped by another one of her friends, this time Tina had something to say that clearly couldn’t wait till Gareth had tried talking to her.

Tina had said something funny because Amy had laughed out loud. God, she had a nice laugh, he thought, what I wouldn’t give to make her laugh like that, just once, and then I could live the rest of my live in happiness.

Just then, someone slapped him hard on the back, interrupting his day dreaming session with Amy.

“Whatcha you looking at?” Harry, another friend of Pete’s, said.

Gareth, seeming to be coming out of trance, looked up at Harry, “Nothing.”

“Sure you aren’t, who is she? Is it Tasha, or Roxy, or Amy?” Following Gareth’s line of vision, Harry spotted Amy, who was, under the circumstances, not hard to miss considering her outfit included bright orange and yellow head and wrist bands. “Ah, you like Amy, nice choice. Now, are you gonna go over there and talk to her or am gonna have to do an intro like I had to do the last time you fancied someone?”

“No worries, I think I’ll give it a shot this time.”

“If you’re sure?”

“Cause I’m sure, but I need you to get Tina away from her.”

“Man, leave it all to me.”

Jack was eyeing Roxy carefully, looking at her at every chance he got. When he passed the CD rack he saw she was at the food and drink table and pushed out his chest. As he was about to walk over and talk to her, one of her friends came up and hugged her; then they started talking.