"You can come over," Ario repeated, a smile starting to spread on his face again.

I didn't know what to say to that. I was shocked. I mean, wait till the boys heard about that!

"You scared, Coral?" Ario smirked, pushing my seat so that I started to swing gently.

"Yes," I grinned, answering honestly.

"You'll be safe with me," he pushed my seat again, making me laugh and cling onto the chains on either side.

"Ario stop. Please," I cried which only made him laugh and hop off his seat to get behind me.

"Only if you say it in Spanish," he teased me, putting his hands on my back and pushing me harder.

"Come on," I pleaded, laughing as I was swung sky high. "I don't know any Spanish."

"Not good enough," Ario chuckled and pushed me even harder.

"Ario!" I shouted, genuinely afraid I was going to be flung off.

"Just look up," I heard him say. "It's pretty mesmerising."

I wasn't quite sure what he was talking about, but I looked up and saw the stars whirling by. It wasn't just mesmerising, it made me feel like I was flying.

"This is great," I cried.

"I know," Ario replied.

He continued to push me back and forth and I kept my head tilted back so that I could watch the brightly lit night sky.

"I'm getting a bit dizzy," I said, looking away from the spinning pricks of light. "Can you stop now?"

"No hablo ingles," came Ario's deep response.

"Yes you do speak English," I couldn't help but let out a little laugh. "Stop....por favour."

"Good," Ario exclaimed. "And you were saying you didn't know any Spanish."

He grabbed the bottom of my seat, pulling me to a stop and I smiled to myself.

"I don't really remember where that came from," I said honestly. "Most likely primary school, which was at least seven years ago."

"Credit to Dora The Explorer," Ario mocked me playfully, ruffling my hair.

I went to nudge him with my shoulder but as he was standing behind me, and I was still sitting on the swing, I miss calculated the force of my nudge and ended up falling backwards off the seat and knocking Ario to the ground.

"My stomach," he groaned beneath me.

"Oh yeah," I widened my eyes in alarm and rolled off him as I remembered Ario was still healing. "Are you okay?"

"I am," he winced. "Don't worry."

"Well you have to be, considering how much you've been laughing," I said, getting up to my feet and holding a hand out to him.

"You think you can lift me up?" he smirked. "One handed too?"

"Don't underestimate me," I only arched an eyebrow back at him, not knowing what crap I was speaking.

Ario didn't even take my hand. He moved swiftly and grabbed my legs which almost had me landing on my butt again.

"What are you doing?" I looked down at his brown haired head.

Ario lifted his face to look at me with his blue eyes, "Thanks for the knife. Again."

"You don't have to say it twice," I smiled, looking away before I got embarrassed. "You can let go of me now."

The Seven Deadly Simpson Brothers [PUBLISHED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara