Chapter 7- Get A New Look

Chapter 7

Get A New Look

Ally left the hospital a day later, and she was off to finish her list before her two weeks were up..

She took the paper out of her pocket and unfolded it looking at the next thing on the list.

"Get a new look." she said out loud, "How about I cut my hair off?"

"NO!" Mark yelled "You have the most beautiful hair, why don't you just iron it, and get a couple of new outfits?"

It seemed simple, but it was a new look compared to the one she had.

Since she was getting more weak everyday Mark had to go everywhere with her just incase something happened, he stayed close and didn't let her out of his sight.

She chose two outfits, a red sundress with flats, and a white, lacy, floor length dress with white heels. She looked beautiful in both of them, though she didn't know when she would get to wear the white dress because it was a wedding dress and she didn't know if Mark would marry her.. But she got it anyway.

Mark was taking her out on a date tonight and she wanted to look her best, but she didn't want him to see her before she was ready so she asked his sister to come over and help her get ready. Her name was Mandy. Ally thought she was nice. Though Mandy didn't know Ally had cancer she knew something was wrong with her though, but she acted as if she didn't notice.

Mandy did everything for Ally, hair, makeup, nails, and once she was done she looked beautiful. Mark nearly fainted when he saw her. Mandy helped her down the stairs then left them to be.

They went to one of the fancy restaurants that you have to drive an hour to get to and you can't even pronounce the name. It was a romantic night, one of the best nights Ally could remember.

**********************************

[authors note]

Sorry it's so short, I started the next chapter and I plan on making it a little longer. I hope you guys liked it, please comment, i will have a new chapter up for you soon, and sorry it took so long, I've Ben really busy with the holidays just past and my mother being in the hospital, and on top of all that I've just started FLVS which is really confusing.. Well TTFN -saw1996