Chapter 2- Wittness a eclipse

This chapter goes to Yorkiegirl221 I hosted a contest and she won. She had a amazing book and would be very grateful if you went to check it out. I hope you guys like it! :D

***************************************

Chapter 2- Witness an eclipse

Ally had gotten a call from Mark the day before saying he wanted to take her to dinner at place that cost way to much money, and do a little something after. But he didn't tell her what it was.

She got ready for the date slowly, making sure she did everything right. She wore a brown skirt, with a nice light blue 'V' neck shirt, and some black flats. As for her hair, it took a hour to do, she curled it and put the sides into a rubber band making the back hand down, she put a hair clip on the rubber band for a decoration, then she was ready. She grabbed her purse and sat in the family room waiting for the doorbell to ring.

After twenty minutes it did ring. She opened the door with a happy grin on her face. Mark was wearing dark jeans, with a white button down shirt, and some black shoes. "You look beautiful!" said Mark.

"You look awesome to!" she replied.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes. Are you going to tell me where were going?"

"Nope.." he said popping the 'P'.

"Why?"

"Because then it wouldn't be a surprise." he grinned.

She rolled her eyes.

He took her hand in his a d lead her to the limo "A limo..?" she said "You didn't have to get a limo.."

"It's not a date without one." he said opening the door.

It was a diner they pulled into. A diner which looked like it was built in the 80's. The name of the diner on the sign wasn't in English, so she didn't know what it was called. Mark took her hand in his and opened the door. They walked inside to see there was almost nobody there. They didn't have to wait for there seats.

As soon as they were seated the waitress asked what they wanted to drink. Mark ordered them both cokes. They asked each other random questions until there drinks got back. Then the waitress asked if they were ready to order. Mark ordered fried catfish, and she ordered the gator tail. "Hurry!" said Mark "It's almost time for the 'little something'"

"Please just tell me what it is.."

"No. If you hurry up you will see."

She finished her food quickly. Then they were off.

"Were going to watch the eclipse tonight." Mark said as they got out of the limo.

Ally's eyes almost popped out of her head she was so surprised. "R-Really?"

Mark grabbed a blanket from the back and spread it out on the ground. He sat down and patted the spot next to him for her to sit with him. "Yes." he said smiling.

She said down next to him and he wrapped his arm around her waist. She put her head on his shoulder and he pulled her closer.

"I'm getting a little cold and I forgot my jacket.." she said.

He got up and walked to the limo, he dug around for a minute before coming back with two jackets and some mugs with a thermos.

"Here." he said handing her a jacket.

"Is there anything you don't have in there?" she asked.

"Yes.. There are many things I can't fit in there.."

They watched the moon for hours before it finally even started to change. They had to have been out there until past midnight.. When they were gathering there stuff together to go home, she could only think that she got two things checked off of her bucket list in a couple days. The one thing she thought she might not be able to get done before she died was getting married..

**************************************************************

So did you check out yorkiegirl221's storys? There just so amazing aren't they?