Chapter 4- Buy a Harley

She was desprate to finish her list soon. So the next day she went to the bank and took out a loan to get a Harley (even though she probably won't be able to pay it back)..

Now that mark knew about her he wanted to make every last minute the best, so he went with her to help her pick out the bike. She didn't need a new bike, she just wanted something she could ride down the street. She didn't have her endorsement so she would have Mark drive her and she would sit on the back.

They went to the used bike store and picked out the cheapest one they could find that could start up. It was a small black sportster with a passenger seat on the back. When she sat on it she realized it wasn't very heavy, she probably would have knocked a whole row of bikes down if she tried to pick up on of the huge ones in the middle, so she stayed away from those.

When the bike was finally hers, she went to the counter and bought two helmets. (since they walked here they didn't need to worry about the car)

Mark hopped onto the drivers seat and she got on the back. He started up the engine and made it growl loudly throughout the store, then he yelled over the engine "Hold on!" she did what she was told so she wouldn't fall off. And he zoomed right through the door at full speed nearly knocking over about five people, and a row of bikes. Just missing the bumper of a expensive looking car her raced off to the street still at full speed with the wind rushing past both there faces. She has never rode on a bike before, so this was a whole new experience, it was one of the most fun things she's done, well at least until the police pulled them over..

"I'm gonna have to give you a ticket for speeding sir." he wrote something down on a pad of paper and handed it to Mark who now looked angry now.

"Yeah yeah.. Whatever, it's not the first time, can I go now?"

The officer narrowed his eyes and looked like he was gonna say something, but then dropped it. "Go, but if I catch you speeding again I'm gonna take away your drivers license. Do you hear me young man?"

"Yes.."

"Ok then good bye."

He started the engine again and putted off very slowly until we were out of site from the officer, then he brought the speed up just a little, just so that he wasn't going so slow. Then he sped off through a bunch of roads and streets she had never seen before and pulled into what looked like a stadium. He drove right through an arch and onto a race track, then he stopped and they got off the bike. "Why are we here?" she asked him.

"So we can speed and not get tickets!" he grinned.

"So let's speed! Get back on the bike!"

They got back on the bike and put there helmets on. He revved up the engine and took off at full speed. They had time to go around the track five times before it got dark. Then he brought her home and said good night.