Chapter 5- Meet a Famous Person

Chapter 5- Meet a Famous person

"I want to go to Hollywood and meet Robert Pattinson!" Ally told Mark on a Sunday when they were watching Twilight.

"I'll buy you the tickets and come with you then!"

"Ok! That sounds fun!"

***

It was now the day before the trip and she was upstarts in her room packing her bags. She had one big suitcase and a black backpack. When she took them down stares she put them by Marks stuff, he packed a lot heavier, he had tree large suitcases (each one looked as if they could fit a person inside), and two green backpacks that both looked like they would explode if you tried to cram anything else inside. She could tell he was nervous for the plane ride because he packed so much stuff, she did the same thing, but she only brought two suitcases and one very large backpack. "Mark! Can you come here for a second?!" she yelled.

"Yeah?" he said entering the room.

"Why did you pack so much?"

"It's only stuff I need and absolutely have to have."

"What's in that ugly plaid one?"

"Orange Tic Taks."

"You have a whole suitcase the size of a person full of Orange Tic Taks?"

"Yeah.." he blushed.

"Why?"

"I'm.. I'm.. I'm nervous.."

"There's no need to be nervous. If you want we can return the plane tickets and get some for the train?"

"No no.. It's fine."

"Ok then" she said "Are you ready? Or do you have more suitcases up stairs?"

"Nope, I'm ready." he grabbed one of his backpacks and put it over his shoulder, then he picked up two of his suitcases and walked out the door to put them in the truck. She grabbed both hers and his backpacks and slung one over each shoulder then she grabbed the two suitcases that were left and went to the car. "Hey! I can get my stuff.." said Mark taking his suitcase and backpack from her.

Once they wedged everything into the truck they drover the ten minute ride to the airport and had to take it all out again. They had to wait about an hour until they could board the plane, and Mark brought his suitcase full of Orange Tic Taks on the plane with him.

***

The next day both of them went looking to see where the Breaking Dawn set was where they would be filming. They didn't end up finding Robert Pattinson, but they did find Jack Black! He was in the middle of lunch break when they found him at McDonalds eating a Big Mac. But even thought Ally didn't get to meet Rob, she still had a good time meeting Jack Black, and hanging out with Mark.

*************************************************

Thanks for reading fans! It means a lot! I'm so sorry it took so long to upload..

Btw today is my Birthday! And thank you VioletFaith1905, xXiGnOrEtHeCrOwDXx, and BLW1997 for all the Birthday wishes, it means so much!!! THANKS!!!!!