CH 3: His car, place and girl?

Start from the beginning

"Okay, Mister Cooper, calm down", I said.

As he drove faster I began to shout.

"MISTER COOPER!" I shouted.

"Please, just SLOW DOWN will you." I practically begged.

He finally listened and slowed down.

I punched his upper arm making him shout an "Aw" out of pain.

"What was that for?", he asked rubbing the sore spot

"For not listening, jerk", I whispered that last one.

"Harris is fine you know", he replied not taking his eyes off the road. He literally hears everything I say or I just whisper too damn loud.

I just nodded and kept my mouth shut. He's still my boss and I still need this job.

We were driving for half an hour now and I thought that it would be the perfect time to ask about that client.

"Euhm sir, why did you ask me to delete Vermicelli from the company's client list?" I asked slowly.

"Because," he answered.

"Because?" I repeated.

"He was rude, now drop it"

"Just because he was rude you-"

"Just drop it Aliah!" he interrupted me again.

"Fine," I said throwing my hands in the air in defense.

Harris' POV

We arrived at my loft and I immediately got a phone call from my dad. Great, he probably discovered that I cut ties with mister Vermicelli.

I picked up the phone and greeted him.

"What do you want dad?", I asked annoyed. He only calls me when something is wrong or if I did something wrong. Never does he call me if I did something good for myself or the company.

"Watch your tone!" He threatened. I just rolled my eyes and kept quiet.

"I think you made a mistake. Mister Vermicelli just called me telling me that Coopers will not be selling to him anymore." My dad said.

"Yeah, that's right. So?" I just know that he was going to force me to apologize to him.

"You will call him NOW! And apologize. He's our biggest client!" He shouted.

See, told you.

"I don't care, he needs to have some respect for myself and my employees."

"Since when do you care about the people that work for you?! I made you CEO because I knew you would make the company big again and because you are very good at making decisions. But what you are-"

"I have a valued reason for my decision," I said interrupting him.

"Your mother is going to have a deep conversation with you because you're losing it." he snapped.

"Whatever dad." and with that, I hung up.

He gave me the company, so he has no say or what so ever anymore.

"Who was that?" Aliah asked.

"Nobody just my dad," I answered.

"Why are you talking to your parents like that?!" She asked.

What was her problem?

"None of your business, I don't ask you about your parents do I?" I said annoyed. My parents just know how to ruin my day.

"Whatever, I'm going to get changed," I said and I walked into my room.

Aliah's POV

I wish I still had parents he could ask about. It just made me angry how he talked to the people who raised and loved him. I would do anything just to talk to my mother and father one more time. Great, now my mood is ruined.

I looked around his beautiful loft. He had plenty of space. The kitchen was bigger than my flat, the living area was nicely decorated and there were two rooms. I think one was his bedroom and the other a guest room. I slid my hand over the kitchen table wishing I someday would be able to cook in a beautiful kit-

*knockknock*

The knock on the door made me jump, I looked through the loophole and saw a girl standing in front of the door. She was beautiful. What do I do? Open the door? But what if it was just a beautiful looking burglar? Anything is possible and the thought of a burglar scared me so the only thing I could do was ask Harris about it.

"Hey sir some- ohmyAllah," I said when I walked into his room. I turned around so I wouldn't be facing him.
He was naked, not naked naked. But he was still half naked. He was wearing a new pair of pants but wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Ha-ha, what are you doing?" He laughed at my actions.

"You're naked." I responded.

"I'm not naked, turn around." Did he lose his mind or what?

"Turn around Aliah." Now he's forcing me to turn around? Is he serious? I think this is called rape, sort of.

I did as he said, I found myself staring at his big frame as he stood 'naked' in front of me. I tried to tear my gaze from the outline of his perfect form, but it was no use. His lips turned into a grin as he caught me staring.

"Never seen a half-naked man before", he asked.

I immediately lowered my gaze, not saying anything. No, I actually haven't.

"Now, what do you want that you just burst into my room without knocking?" He asked buttoning up his shirt.

"Some girl knocked on the door," I responded.

"So why didn't you just open the door as any normal person would?" 

Good question, I have a stupid answer.

"What if it was a burglar?"

"Are you serious?" He chuckled a bit before walking passed me." You're a weird human being," he finished. Tell me something I don't know yet.

"Hey love come in", Harris said kissing the girl on the cheek.

"What took you so long boo?" Okay, time to cringe at her saying 'boo'.

"Oh who's this," she said looking at me from head to toe. I think she likes my skirt. Lol.

"This is Aliah, my assistant," Harris responded.

"Anyway, are you free?" She said winking at him.

Okay, I'm not staying here any longer.

"We need to go", I said grabbing my bag.

She gave me an angry look and turned back to Harris.

"Boo?"

"Yes, we have to go. Come on over tonight." He said kissing her on the lips.

Okay I'm leaving, "I'll meet you at the car." I said leaving them behind.

Those two are way too haram for me.

~~~~~~~~~

This was my longest chapter so far, over 2000 words..

Hope you liked it.

~Edited by R3Hijabi ~