CH 3: His car, place and girl?

Começar do início

A few minutes later Vermicelli came out of Harris' office and looked not all too happy. He gave me a dirty look and left.

"Aliah, I want you to delete Vermicelli from our client list," Harris said still cleaning his pants with a tissue.

"Why?" I actually was really curious. Why would I all of a sudden delete him out of the list? Wasn't he like one of his biggest clients?

"Just do it Aliah, now look at me. I have a meeting later and my pants are ruined." He said annoyed. Yup, that was my fault.

"I-I'll buy you a new pair, it was my fault."

He just laughed at what I said, what was so funny about it?

"Yeah it was your fault, but I have enough clothes at home.. Get ready I'm going to get changed at home." He ordered. Why do I need to come with him?

"Do you want me to help you get dressed or what?" I asked sarcastically. Why do I have to go with him? I think he knows how to change into a new pair.

"If you want to," he smirked.

"Uugh." I groaned.

"Just get ready, this was your fault so you're keeping me company," he said going back into his office to grab his stuff.

Fine, I'll go with him.. I don't think I have a choice anyway. Maybe he'll tell me on the way why he demanded me to delete Vermicelli out of the company's client list.

We were walking towards the parking lot and his car was parked on the place where it said his name. This guy never needs to worry about not finding a parking space ever again, he had his own freaking space.

I immediately knew that he would have some kind of 'sick' car, but I'm not that type of girl that you can impress with a fancy car.

"Sooo, nice car huh huh?" Harris said looking at his car like it was his most precious belonging.

"I mean, it's just a car." I responded.

He stopped and made direct eye contact. "Are you serious? Just a car? Don't say that ever again!" Was he seriously angry because I called his car just a car? It's a car, so I don't understand what's wrong with calling his car just a car. Confusing...

"This is a freaking Ferrari 458, you know what, just get in the car farmer girl." He said opening the car with his keys. (A/N: Picture of the car above)

"I'll show you what this baby can do," he mumbled. What does he mean by that?

I got in and closed the door behind me.

"I'm sitting way too low, I can't even see the freaking road", I complained.

"You know what, just shut up. A normal person would do anything to just have the opportunity to sit in this car," he said starting the engine. Is it normal that this car's engine is way louder than any other car? I bet only attention seeking people have this kind of car.

"Well, I'm not normal and I don't even have my driving license. So why would I want this fancy.. thing."

"Wait. You don't have your license?", he asked completely in shock.

"A lot of people don't have their licenses. Don't act all shocked." I responded trying to sit comfortably but that was impossible in this tiny car.

"Let's just go okay." I huffed.

He put his seatbelt on and looked at me, "You better hang on tight", he smirked.

He backed out of the parking space and drove on the street. As soon as the road was empty he just stepped on the accelerator pedal and the car flew forward.