Part Two ~ Why?

I really think from now on I'm sticking to Ryan's POV and maybe a little. It of Anns. Support? DID YOI REALOZE I CHANGED THE NAMES AND COVERS OF ALL MY BOOK(:

AND! I realized how you would never get away with stabbing someone in a Hosptial (which is where Ann stabbed Ryan,so now there at Ann's house,well...rental house. Silly me! XD

RYANS POV

When Ann ripped the knife out of my side,the pain was horrendous. I felt like screaming my lungs out because of the pain and confusion I was in.

I don't know what happened. Ann used to be such a loving person who couldn't even hurt a fly! But now all the sudden she's like,kill crazy. There was a giant red-born stain stained into my gray shirt.

"Ann." I whispered into her ear. "Why are you doing this?"

"You,you're my fucking motivation. Now your coming with me,and breaking the news to Mason that your his father...and that you'll never leave him. Got that? Because he also wants to have a little brother,so we're going to make that happen. Oh,and one more thing. You have to tell Mariah you two are getting a divorce,and that you never loved her in the first place."

I was pissed. She obviously could see the furey in my eyes. Because she managed to say one more thing.

"And after we have this son my little boy want ever so dearly." She said but stopped to grab my balls. She switched around to the other side of my body, then resumed talking to me.

"You're going to get a sex change,I'm not straight anymore boy,but I'd do anything for Mase,you better believe it. And now I expect you to say you don't have to and that I can't make you,correct? Why the hell do you think I'm here,I'm a specialist in a sex changing industry,I could do it on you myself without anyone noticing." That.Evil.Bitch

"The hell you can! You cannot make me stay with you,have sex with you or even look at you again! I was going to consider staying here for a whole year to take care of Mason but now you've showed me that you're still a horrible person. By stabing me? Is that seriously how you want to captivate me and get me to stay with you? Get a life." I said trying once again to escape. But once again,no luck.

She quickly jabbed her foot into mine making me raise my knees in pain.

"Here's your room." She said pointing to me,dragging me by the arm over to a hall way,making a turn,another hall way,then finally a door. "Hope it's okay?" She said giving me a questioned smile.

"Seriously,you're going to act like this never happened and I'm your fucking roommate? You are seriously crazy."

I honestly hated staying with Ann,even for a few minutes. It's insane that she can just pretend she stabbed me and that we're friends again. Why is she even in France to start with?

"Ann,why do you live in France?" I asked sitting emotionless.

"Well,I really wanted to be a French teacher,so I figured id make my way to the home o the French language." She paused playing with her hands. " Why are you here?" She asked.

"I'll tel you of you give me new clothes and give me suplise to clean my stomach up with."

"Yeah,sure...hold on." She replied running into another room.

Why me? Why? That seems to be a big question for me today,why?

Why was staying with Ann? I have a child with her,I cant just leave Mason sitting in the past,it's just not me. I could leave,but another reason I'm staying is because what if she hurts me or Mariah,or even Jane? She could be a serious threat to me and my family,and that's not what I want. I don't plan on being here long.

Soon enough Ann re-entered the room with a suitcase I assumed was full of clothes. She also had a first aid kit.

"Here's a whole wardrobe pretty much,it's my old boyfriends,he left it here when he left me." She said sighing.

"Ann,I thought you were Lesbian now?" I asked seriously questioned.

"Yeah,I told him and that's why he left me." Now I felt really bad for her,who knows why.

"I'm sorry Ann,"

"It's fine,let's get you cleaned up now." She spoke heading towards me with the kit. "Im sorry I even did this in the first place,I...I don't know what got into me,it's just...you see." She sighed.

"Ann..." I answered back scared.

"RYAN! SHUT THE FUCK UP! Who told you you could talk!" She said pushing me back onto the bed. Suddenly she ran out of the room in tears.

"Ann?" I questioned following her.