Chapter 4 ~ WHAT? Not us?

"Her name is..."

As soon as her was about to say the name,Ann walked out.

"Ann,you're back." Great it was Ann, I mean it might not be her but correct me if im wrong,he said

**"Her name iss....Ann." You see my point now? I know I know,my stupid self is making all this crap up..but you cant blame the one who is head over heals for this man!

"Yeah, is there something I did wrong? Was I to long? To quick? Um." Wow,I think we really made that obvious.

"No,I just...never mind. Who's ready to eat?" We are so...stupid. Ryan's cover almost got blown but me...asking to many questions? Who knows. We sat down at the table getting ready to eat chef Ryan's TACO'S!

"Ryan,what made you say you're sorry? I  mean you just did it out of now where or..." Why did I have to ask that? Can't I just keep my mouth shut and be happy he said he's sorry,why do I have to say the weirdest things?

"Well, I couldn't really take not knowing how you felt about how things were. The hatetred and all, it was pretty much killing me inside. I needed to know what was going on. I figured you two werent going to be the first to speak up no matter how you were feeling so I said hey why not,got up,and went for it. I'm really glad I did too,every things good know so why not?" WOW! A big answer? From him,that was a first. Damn,why did he not like how we weren't talking? OH,right...he like's me...or Ann.

"OH,I'm glad you did too,or I wouldn't be eating these amazing tacos!" I just had to throw a joke in the mix, it wouldn't be right without one.

"Ha ha,very funny! You reall-" Ann's phone rang before he could finish his sentence. She talked on it  for a while. I could hear it was her dad and something was really happening,no joke. She started crying for no reason...or thats what we thought.

"Guys,I gotta go. My Gram pop had a heart-attack!" My dad's outside waiting. Sorry." I got up and hugged Ann when she was walking out the door. Ryan followed as well, we went back to our seats. I just sat in silence not eating or talking. Why her gram pop? He was really sweet.

"Mai,you okay?" Awe, Mai...he used to call me that in middle school. It's prononced like May by the way,you know the month.

"Yeah...i guess." If you want to talk about it we can...you know that right?" Ugh!

"No,it's fine."Lie,I started bursting out in tears. I know that it's Ann's Gram pop and not mine but,you could say he's mine too. I go everywhere with her and her family,so this is really sad to me. Ryan came and tugged me into his arm's like a giant teddy bear. I felt so warm when he was wrapped around me. It felt like nothing could break me...nothing. Time passed by before our taco's got cold...to bad. I was never going to get cold like those taco's...not in Ryan's arms im not.

"Ohh," I checked my phone to see a text from Ann 30 seconds ago.

Ann<3:MEET ME AT THE HOSTIL NOW!!

"Ryan..I gotta go,Ann wants me at the hospital...now. I'll text you later." Before I knew it he kissed me on the lips and helped me out to my car like an old lady. That wasn't really a kiss,more like a chicken peck...WA. I plopped in the driver's seat of my car expecting to go alone,but no...Ryan was already in the passenger seat buckled and everything,ready to roll.

"I'm coming with...hurry. But don't crash." So loving,he doesn't know when to stop.