Part two ~ Excuse me?

RYANS POV

The voice came again. "Ry? Turn around!"

Should I turn around? Would I be able to bear the sight?

I did it,I turned around.

"Ann?" My voice crooked at the sound of me saying her name for the first time on several years.

"So you remember me huh?" She paused. "I was afraid you'd leave our memories down the drain!" Memories?

Memories?

I don't recall any good memories.

"Yeah,fuck off." I muttered passing by her shoulder with a nudge. I didn't want to deal with this.

First me and Mariah fighting for no reason,which was completely uncalled for. I'm sure we'll make up in no time like usual but it still saddened me when we fought any time.

Next my fathers death. He left me at such a hard time. I can't except it. I honestly am speechless at the fact.

Now,finding Ann. In other words,pure hell.

I used to like her when we were in high school together,but now she changed from middle school to high school,to now.

In middle school I really liked her and claimed to love her,we dated in high school. I stole her first kiss and all. She was the only person that mattered to me at the time. Then she went all skeemie on me and completely,changed me for a while.

But then reality slapped me in the face,if there's one person to thank for me and Mai's marriage,it's Ann.

Now,reality calls.

"I have something important to tell you." Her voice came out somewhat harsh.

"THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"This might be hard to believe,but when I was pregnant,with your child..."

"The hell? Why would you have my child?"

"Remember when we hooked up the night Mariah and I argueed about if you two could be together?" She paused. "You got me pregnant,I was going to tell you,but I couldn't find the right time. Then you went ape shit on me,so I fled the state in shock,embarrassment,and well...fear."

Damn. My life is going way down the fucking hill. The steepest.

I had no words at the time. I didn't want reality to sink in for the third time today,it couldn't.

"Uh-uh."

"Ryan,it's okay. You can just forget this all happened." I wanted to,but I knew I couldn't. If this was true,then I couldn't leave my child alone in the dust. I have a heart ya know.

I had to move for a moment. I had to surpass the death of Roy and rejoice in my child's life.

"No,Ann...I'm not going to leave you and our child alone," I was interrupted.

"It's a boy,his names Mason...Mason Riley Harold."

"Ann,I'm sorry but I don't know what to do...can you give me time? To think?"

"Of course Ryan,take all the time you need." She replied smirking happily at me.

Suddenly my phone rang with Mariah(: flashing on the screen.

I answered.

"Hello? Mariah?"

"Yeah,babe...is everything alright. What's going on?"

"No,Roy passed." I said with a sigh.

Silent pause

"I'm sorry I flipped out on you,I don know what got to me."

"Its alright hub" I assume she's smiling because she always does when she calls me Hub.

Ann spoke out:" You and Mariah are still together?"

"Ry,who is that!" She must have knew.

"Whay do you mean M?"

"WHY IS ANN TALKING IN THE BACKGROUND?!?!?"

"I ran into her at the hospital babe,you have nothing to worry about,trust me."

"Go to hell you cheating bastard! Are you really staying there to take Roys house or are you living with that bitch!" She paused. "What's you're problem,dick." At this point she was screaming and hung up the phone.

I was pissed right now and needed to take my anger out.

"You always manage to ruin everything!" I yelled before storming out of the room.

"Ryan wait! I didn't mean anything! Believe me!"

Ann was already following behind me. I felt a pull on my arm. And something one my lips.

Ann was kissing me. And I just stood there. She broke apart from me.

"Here's me number,give me a call soon to talk about Mason." She blurted handing me a slip of paper,I threw the paper in my pocket angrily.

"Fuck off." I whispered scooting along running away from Ann.

Out of no where came a sharp pain in my side,it felt as it someone was stabbing me.

The pain was piercing into me skin like a stab,it was a stab.

"Youre not fucking leaving me,your never returning to your family back home. You're staying with me." Ann whispered into my ear as she took the knife out of my side.