Chapter 7 ~ Lie's and Love Life's

ANN'S P.O.V

I was still at the hospital awaiting a text message from either Mariah or Ryan,who ever answer's doesn't really matter to me. As long as everything's fine with me gram-pop then.okay. Fuck, I cant leave Ryan alone with Mariah, I've seen the way Ryan stare's at her at school and I'll be the first to say that I dont like it! I'm honestly really jealous,I have a thing for Mariah...still.

I may have told her that I had feeling's for Ryan but that's not true. The only reason I said that is because I want her all to myself and for no one else,not even Ryan who I believe has strong feeling's for her. They CAN'T be alone together for to long,no way is hell!

Sophomore year I confessed my feeling fro Mariah to her. She didn't really respond much but saying okay. I couldn't controll myself. I pretty much craved her. I gave into me temptation and kissed her. She didn't really kiss back but she didn't refuse me. We still pretend like that day never happened even though we both know it did. I pretend she's just a friend around her and everyone else. I don't want her to know that I still like her...ever!

I know no one will except me when I tell them I'm bi-sexual. If everyone just acted like Mariah when I told her then maybe I would open up to them,but since they wont then I'm not going to tell anyone. People get big time ragged on for who they love but in reality they cant help it. You can't choose who you fall for no matter what gender!

I checked my phone to see the response I've been waiting for.

Mariah: GOOD(: I'm happy he's okay. And I think were going to meet you somewhere.? Wanna come...you pick?

Me:Yeah,wanna go to...idk xD

Mariah:Resturant.?

Me:Okay,FRIENDLY'S!

Mariah:Meet us there? RYAN"S PAYIN :DDDDDDDD

Me:On my way!(;

Yes,I love friendly's. I wonder why were going. Is something going on? NO no,that's just your plain old Mariah all right,she love's friendly's,that's why I picked it! I got into the car with my dad and he dropped me off at friendly's. I walked in seeing Mariah and Ryan already sitting down at a table waiting for me. I took a seat next to M leaving Ryan alone on his own side. As soon as I located my purse in between me and Mariah's chair s no one could steal it,she gave me a hug. YAY! I like hug's from her. WE broke the hug because the waitress arrived with our drinks. They must have ordered it for me because Mariah knew Shrilly Temple in the tall glass was my favorite.

We ordered our food. I picked Mac & Cheese Quisidie's from the kid's menu. Ryan got Mini Cheeseburger Slider's and Mariah got Dippin' Chicken with extra honey mustard. We were all such kid's! The little meal's were surprisingly very filling AND came with ice-cream so we are all for it! We kept talking about normal thing's until our food came then we ate like pig's. More talking kept happening but nothing important. We were almost finished our food when the waitress came around to take our ice-cream choice's. I got the monster mash,Ryan had the Hidden Cone (MY favorite but It's not there anymore) And Mariah got The Make Your Own Sunday.

"So Ann, you know how I approved of Ryan for you freshman year?" Mariah took a bite of her ice-cream.

"Hahh,yeah. Worst decion ever!" I chuckled and gave Ryan a smile,he knew I was joking.

"Well no it's your tun." What?

"What? MY turn for what?" I'm so freaking lost right now.

"I asked Mariah to be my girlfriend." SADFAE! "and you need to 'approve' of me for her."

No, I cant say yes....I cant say yes. Don't say it Ann don't say IT!

"Awe,i have to say hunka motata! And MARIAH! Come pody with me? PWEASE!"

"Fine,but we better get an answer when were back!

____________________________________________________

WOAHH!

keep reading.? Ask your friends to read? Thanks(: