It's been three years and still no wedding

Sorry if it's shitty

"Mommy, mommy!" One of the quintuplets, Xyne Ro'Meave called for her mom as she toddled over. "Yes sweetheart?" She responded as she picked her oldest quintuplet up. Xyne had obsidian black hair, a left blind eye, her eye color was golden. Her father had brought her a flower print eyepatch for the time being to cover. "Mommy I want to play with Mala, Mala, Malakey!" Y/N smiled down at her daughter.
"It's Malachi honey."
"Yeah, I wanna pway with him!" She smiled at her child and set her to the ground. "MOM!" Her next quintuplet, Blu called for her as well as she ran full force into her mom. "Zoey keeps knocking me over when we try to battle!"
"Then don't battle her," Y/N said as she watched Xyne toddle away. "Damn it, where is Zane?" She muttered as she went to follow Blue as she pointed at Zoey who was caught holding a small wooden block which she looked down and threw. "Zoey," Y/N scolded, "throwing is bad!"
"But Oli started it!"
"No I didn't stop being a snish!" Oli yelled at her. Meanwhile Lira was in the corner looking at a picture book of the moon. It even had small sentences here and there.
Downstairs Zane has just walked in, carrying Tom and Giscela on his shoulders along with a bag full of souvenirs he got his fiance and kids. "This is bogussss," Tom whined as he was put down. "What's bogus is the fact that you aren't walking for yourself."
"REK!" Giscela teased him.
"Why so mean?" He asked.

"So when are you guys ACTUALLY getting married?" Aphmau asked me as we sat in my living room drinking vanilla tea. "When we have the chance, suddenly having seven kids is a lot to deal with," I responded as I ate a cookie with my tea. "I honestly want everything to be perfect and just at the peak and we aren't there yet. Zane is still working as always and the kids and I see him less and less." I looked away, slightly upset that my dear fiance was growing distant. "So, enough about me, have you thought about who you're going to choose yet?"
"I'm leaning towards Aaron, but,"
"Aph, you're so blind if you can't see that Laurance and Garroth have stronger love for you than he does."
"I'm know, but its just hard sometimes."

I was sick and tired of Zane not being here when I needed him. All the kids were asleep and I was craving male attention. I almost went to go get Garroth, but I didn't know what I should do. I went to get out of bed and go find him. I think I owed him an apology.