Forest of Truth PT. 2

"(Y/N), where are you?!" I heard in the distance. "Z-zane?" I called. "(Y/N)!!!"
"ZANE!!" I heard leaves and twigs crunch under someone's feet as they ran towards me. Zane came into view and he ran to me with his arms open. He quickly ran into me and wrapped his arms around me tightly, nearly tackling me to the ground. "(Y/N) YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU OUT HERE?!" Zane yelled at me. I had nothing to say back to him so I stayed quiet. "(Y/n), we're going to be late for the wedding!" He let go and grabbed my hand and practically dragged me out of the forest right into Phoenix Drop. As we speed walked to the wedding Zane bumped into a very beautiful woman with red hair and a nice smile. She got a bit closer and loudly greeted, "Oh, hi there! I'm Kiki!"
"Hello Kiki. I am Zane Ro'Meave." Just at that I felt very jealous and angry. I balled my fists up and clenched until I felt blood run down my hands. It stung like the devil but I didn't care.
He lead Kiki and I both to the wedding. He gestured to a seat in the back for me as he let Kiki sit upfront.
I sat back sulking as Kiki sat upfront. I saw the bride and groom kiss, but I didn't care. I was just jealous that Kiki was closer to Zane than I was at the moment. I sat back and sulked a bit. The bride and groom ran down the aisle together towards the plaza, and Zane took Kiki's hand and escorted her to the plaza and I on the other hand...
I was stuck walking on my own.
I kicked a rock and screamed as loud as I could once they were far enough away. It was only an amount of hours, just hours. I slid to the ground head in my hands as I began to cry. All of a sudden I heard footsteps. "Hey, are you okay?" A man with Blonde hair and blue eyes just like Zane's. "Y-yeah I'm fine." He sighed and sat down beside me.
"I know when someone is or is not alright m'lady. Please do tell me." I looked over at him and he smiled. I knew I could trust him. "Well, I traveled here with Za- er, the high priest. He promised he'd spend the time at the wedding party b-but he took a girl named Kiki instead." His face changed into one of sympathy.
"I've known him for quite some time. I think for once in his life, he overlooked a gem." My face heated up and the man put his hand on my cheek. "I neglected to introduce myself, my name is Garroth Ro'Meave." At that I tensed slightly.
"G-garroth? As in the son of-"
"Shhh." He quieted me right before someone cleared their throat near us. I practically jumped and looked over to see Zane towering over us. "(Y/n) why the hell are you here with him? Why aren't you at the party?"
"BECAUSE YOU-"
I was cut off by him yanking me to my feet and he slapped me. It wasn't hard or painful, it was a tap on the face designed to look like a slap. I pretended to look hurt. Garroth glared angrily at him as Zane quickly began to drag me away.