Feel free to punch me in the comments

It had been days. Zane had moved pass the Cadenza incident and now, we were sitting on the docks. His blue eye (IT FEELS AWKWARD TO TYPE THAT) sparkled in the orange sunset. He looked over at me and smirked and started giggling, not laughing, but giggling. "What's that about?" I asked him as he smiled at me. He just wrapped an arm around my shoulders and cuddled close. He kissed my cheek and I just blushed a bit. I then noticed he was looking off into the distance again. He blushed only slightly as he looked at me and asked, "Hey, Y/N, h-how would you like-, Would you like to- no, that's not it either! How would to feel if I told you, that I w-wants to marry you? DAMN IT THAT DIDN-"
I smiled a bit and I put my hand over his mouth. I felt this feeling that was indescribable, like I could fly, like I was loved, accepted. I felt a tear slip out of my eye as I uncovered his mouth and responded, "I'd feel like the happiest girl in the world."
"I want to marry you Y/N."
"Do I hear marriage?" Kiki asked as she walked in, shreking our moment. I resisted yelling 'YOU RUINED THE (Zane x Y/N ship name) MOMENT, NICE JOB!' Zane looked the same and he glared at Kiki. "And if you did, why did you come down here and bother us?"
"Because, I'd like to help."
"We do not want, nor need your help." He glared at her coldly as he stood up on the docks, as did I. She turns and walked away. Zane groaned in aggravation, "like I was saying my dear," he pulled out a ring from his pocket, "I want to marry you, so-"
"Yes, BUT only if you stop being so cruel and treat me right."
"Anything for you." Zane went to place the ring on and then all of a sudden....
"Y/N, wake up."
"What?"
"Wake up, we have things to do." With that I sat up quickly, awaken from my dream. I looked at my hand. No ring. 'Damn it,' I thought to myself. Zane was looking down at me. "Are you okay," he asked.
"I was just having a dream, kind of hoping it was reality though," I told him as I sat up.
"What was it?"
"Y-you proposed to me." He looked at me, with a loving gaze. He just chuckled a bit and kissed my forehead. "I  like that dream as well. I'll try my best to make it our reality my love."
~Zane
"Really?!" She asked me, eyes sparkling beautifully. I nodded and she just pulled me into a hug. I hugged back and blushed a little.
That's what I need.
A ring.