Heartache

'Get down now you hussie,' Daaria yelled at me. I sunk to the ground in fear with my hands behind me. Trembling. 'Aww, the poor little punk is afraid of the big ol' Daaria? Well that's okay,' I got the bottom of her shoe slammed into my face. 'WHAT DO YOU WANT?!' I screamed with tears, snot and dirt running down my face. 'For stupid ugly girls like you to bow down.' She yanked me up. 'Say that again,' I hissed. 'For stupid ugly girls like you to bow down.'
'That's right, bitches like you always do what they're told.'

"Wake up Miss (L/N)."
"Wake up."

"WAKE UP (Y/N)!" Zane yelled waking me up. I sat up and looked him in the eyes. We were at hotel in O'Khasis. "I apologize, it just looked like you were having a night terror." I looked down.
"More like reliving old memories."
"About when, if you don't mind me asking." I looked down and realised I was in a very soft bed with extremely soft sheets. My body was ladden with soft, extremely comfortable (F/C) pajamas. "I see, you do mind. I pardon my intrusion."
"N-no, just this girl, Daaria. She would tug my hair, yell at me, cuss at me even. Once she beat me until near death. She tormented everyone." His eyes narrowed.
"Is this a citizen of my O'Khasis!?" He growled angrily, "We try so hard to insure peace to our citizens but no! Girls like this Dooria," Zane hissed, mispronouncing her name as well, "have to mess it up! My father works so hard for O'Khasis to be the best it can be!" I looked at Zane. His blue eye was filled with anger. "Zane, are you okay?"
"No!"
"Wanna talk about it?" I opened my arms for a hug.
"No, I'd rather not," He denied, just crushing my feelings like they were an ant. "Whatever, it's not like I care, anyways."