Changed

Alright everyone, so my my MCMS book has been put on hold for the time being. I'm gonna edit it and make it a love~love Paradise fic instead, and make an actual Mystreet fanfic afterwards. I feel kinda bad for taking it down but ehhh, it needs to be done. Anyways, enjoy the chapter.

~Y/N~
Zane had went off to go do something in the middle of the night last night, he had left a note saying he would be back in about five days. I checked my legs and realized something was missing.
Wasn't my period supposed to start yesterday?
Odd.
"Maybe its just late," I thought aloud to myself. Anyways, I was told to go meet Emmalyn and Cadenza out on the docks. I slipped on a thick layered gown and some low boots and walked outside. As I went to the docks I heard the satisfying sound of gravel crunching under my feet. I made my way to the docks to see Cadenza, Emmalyn, Kawaii~Chan and surprisingly Lord Aphmau. I had the feeling she didn't like me as much as she could. "Oh, hello," I greeted as I approached them.
"AHHH HELLO Y/N~SAMAAAA!" Kawaii~Chan squealed.
"Hey Y/N," Cadenza nicely greeted.
"Y-yeah hi Y/N," that was Emmalyn. Absolutely nothing from Aphmau but a glance my direction. She looked at me, as if she was wary of me, as if she didn't trust me.
Didn't like me.
I looked at her with a cold gaze. "I uh, invited everyone to have girl time, but we're-" at that I heard a shrill scream in the background. I looked to see Kiki running towards us. I clenched my fist and rolled my eyes. "HI Y/N!" Kiki squealed as she got close. I closed my eyes and coldly responded, "Hello, Kiki."
"AHHHHHHHH APHMAUUU!"
"Hi Kiki," she greeted kindly. I looked over at Cadenza, and she knew exactly how I felt. She made a motion for me to just chill out for a second. "Uh, Lord Aphmau, you neglected to greet Y/N
Cadenza told her.
"Oh. Hello Y/N." That wasn't sincere, but it was a start.
"Hi Lord Aphmau," I cheerfully responded.
"Well, I called everyone here just to sit and talk, some of you decided to crash the party, but its fine," Cadenza started, looking around, and then began laughing.

About two hours through, Aphmau and I really clicked, and I still didn't like Kiki, but I liked her more than I used to. Cadenza even told us that she'd try to get Nicole to come one of these times. "Uh, I think I have an issue," I told everyone.
"What is it?" Cadenza asked. We all ended up going to her house and sitting at a table as I told everyone I had missed my period.
"Have you done 'that' recently?" Emmalyn asked me. I just blushed and she shrieked, "OH MY IRENE YOU HAVE!"
"SHE DID WHAT? WITH WHO?" Aphmau exlaimed
"Zane," I answered quietly.
"OH GOD EW - I mean- WHY?!"
"Because, he's a good guy-"
"Good?! Do you know the things he has done to people?"
"Yeah, I know, but I love him, and I love the things he does to me." Aphmau went silent and shook her head. I blushed a bit.
"Is he good in bed?" Cadenza joked.
"Well, this happened on a beach-"
"Oh, how romantic!" Kawaii~Chan swooned.
"You never answered the question Y/N," Cadenza reminded me.
"Yes, yes he is." At that Cadenza just giggled a bit. What she said next made me nervous
"Y/N, you're probably pregnant."

~Zane~
"There's no way she could be pregnant. We've only had intercourse once," I told my old friend, Kradnis. He chuckled a bit.
"Zane, I only takes once."
"That is true. Very, but I doubt that."
"What ever you say Zane." He rolled his eyes and we both laughed a bit. We were in his manor at his dining room table that had a beautiful white lace tablecloth. He had one of his servants come over and pour me a glass of wine. A young lady with red hair and circular glasses that covered her eyes. Her hands trembled as she poured, seeming as if shed spill it all over me, herself or the tablecloth. "Miss, why don't to let me," I started as I held her hand steady to avoid her getting harmed by Kradnis, he was already quite a dark guy, probably would have her killed. I started thinking of Y/N as soon as my fingers touched her hand. Although it was a friendly gesture it felt wrong to touch another woman. And that's when it hit me, Y/N had changed me.
I had never been one for morals, not even relationship morals. That was until she changed that. I had done things I would have never done or felt, such a begging, pleading, comforting, jealousy and many other new emotions. Damn you F/N L/N.

By the way Kradnis
Krad backwards is dark
Darknis, Zane's old friend