Semi-Update

I was laying in bed and I was a bit loopy. Kawaii~Chan had given me a potion to hold off the pain of my headache. I looked up at the ceiling and everything was blurry. This was boring. I closed my eyes, only to hear a door open. I heard footsteps of two, maybe three people. "How do you think she's doing?" I heard a heavenly voice ask.

"I'm sure (Y/N)~Sama is just fine, Zane~Kun," Kawaii~Chan answered. I knew it was Kawaii~Chan because no one else here spoke like that. I felt someone's hand touch my forehead. "Hey, (Y/N), would you do me a favor and open your eyes? I know you aren't sleep, my love." I opened one eye and saw a blurry outline of a tall man with dark hair. "How's your vision?"

"I rate, uh, one out of twenty. I can barely even see you," I answered. He sighed and ruffled up my hair. "Aw, Zane, why? I already look like crap when I'm not hurt, but now am and I already look worse. Now you just had to mess up my hair!"

But then he kissed my forehead.

I was melting by then. I could hear the sound of him breathing, and I hoped and prayed that this wasn't some cruel dream that I would have to awake from. "(Y/N), I love you, and I don't want you to ever forget that, no matter what my love." and with that I felt a void. He had left the room.